𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Slow Sex PJM

Tonight Jimin does not race for the finish. It's slow. Aware and connected, there's something deep when he looks at you, matching you breath for breath.

When you rock up against him, you feel his fingers grip at your hips.

"No. As long and as slow as we can tonight.”

No rushing or pressure to get there, Jimin takes his time over your every inch, massaging and kissing until you melt into him from pleasure. Jimin likes it this way.

So turned on your stomach is coiled tight, you grow impatient anyway, raising to Jimin, grinding into his touches.

"Ok, just a little," Jimin breathes, sliding his length into where you want him most. Slow, fluid moves from his hips feel like a heaven you need more of instead of concession.

Jimin stops. You whine, but find it swallowed by his lips. Hands cradling your face, his head tilts to yours and kisses more.

"How does it feel?"

"Good."

"No, how does it really feel?"

The lips you've kissed so often, the skin you know every mark and crease upon, the person who has sworn to give you everything wants you to slow down and pay attention to it all.

You can feel him throb inside.

You can feel the pads of his fingertips on you, your clit.

Your skin feels hot, and Jimin's does against yours too.

You can feel Jimin hum over your breasts, pausing only to capture a nipple in his mouth. His tongue can roll. So can his hips.

You buck again. "Come on, Jimin."

"I don't like to hear you sad like that." His cock has thickened to full girth, its veins bulging at its bottom, slit leaky deep in your core, but you're already wet enough.

"Then make me happy."

Jimin holds himself deep. "I'll make you happy. I'll make you float three inches off of the ground for the next two days."

"That's all?" you tease, knowing Jimin is good for at least three inches for three days.

"I'll fuck you so good, you'll still feel like I'm there even after I'm done. Do you need more? Greedy?"

"I need it all!" you cheer Jimin along, your soaking wet cunt trickling to his balls and the sheets.

"You need?" Jimin caresses you shoulders to knees in the special style he only does during sex. It drives you crazy in the best ways.

"Need!"

"Arms up."

Against the sheets above your head, your wrists cross, and Jimin holds over them, picking up his pace, but still not fast enough to sate you. It's by Jimin's rules tonight.

"Feel this," Jimin purrs, licking the tip of his tongue between your breasts before sucking his mark into your skin. It's right below the dip where most of your necklines fall, threatening and teasing, leaving you wondering if it'll grow as the bruise develops. Jimin strays lower, his bottom lip brushing against one hard little tip of your nipples as he thrusts again.

"So good to me." Jimin's hands hold yours now, not just to keep you against the sheets, but woven with yours in love.

Every other time his hips meet your skin, Jimin showers you with a little more praise, a little more sweat, and a little more of his spit from his lips crawling your body you provide in bends and arches.

"You're going to make me cum so hard. Want you there with me. Come with me, baby."

Trained to his praise, your body joins. The wait and slow climb proving worth it, coming together, shapes wrapped tight. When Jimin is done with you, both your top and bottom lips are trembling and swollen.