𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Grant Me a Wish

bainju

Summary:

Where (y/n) finds a random lamp then mockingly rubs it, a genie appears, ready to grant her three wishes. However, she struggles in thinking of one.

“Looks like I’ll be stuck with you for awhile.”

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

You wandered around aimlessly. It had been a cool Autumn morning, you had been freed from your responsibilities that day. It was a miracle, you didn’t quite know what had gotten into your mother’s, the queen’s, mind to let you of the hook.

Usually it was lesson here, princess etiquettes there, soirees and meetings everywhere. Ballroom dancing, lectures (geography, history, language), martial arts, voice, piano… The list for you went on and on.

But besides how hectic your schedule was, and how much responsibilities you had on your plate, you were actually happy. Satisfied.

Your life was perfect, you lived in the Kingdom that was the most powerful among all the others, had multiple maids and bodyguards, food to eat, new clothes everyday.

Pure perfection. You wouldn’t change one thing about it.

You continued to walk on, enjoying the peaceful scenery, the chirping of the birds, the way your feet crushed the dried leaves. The gardener would usually clean up this part of the garden, but you requested him not to. Wanting to feel the crispness of the leaves and the orangey hue that the flora gave.

Of course, they couldn’t say no.

Your right foot knocked something to the side, you heard the clanging of metal against the floor. A gasp find its way to your lips, panicking at whatever you may have hit.

A lamp, a gold lamp that had intricate swirls all over it. It looked old, antique, and interesting. Bending down to reach for it, you took it into your hands and tilted your head to the side.

“Is this one of those lamp stories?” You jokingly said as you began to rub the lamp with your right hand while the other cradled the small metallic thing. Nothing happened of course, as expected.

“Perhaps they dropped it. I’ll bring it back.” As you turned on your heel, ready to head back to the palace, your small frame collided with something.

Or someone.

You looked up to see a man with pastel blue hair who sported a bored look on his fair colored face. He looked down at you with curiosity, rubbing his eyes for a few seconds before saying anything.

“Yeah, let’s get this over with.” He said, his voice mirrored the expression on his face following it with a yawn.

“Uh, what are you saying?” You asked, taking a few steps backward upon realizing how close the two of you were.

He quirked an eyebrow at you, “You know, make the wish already. You have 3 by the way.” Then your eyes scanned the rest of his body, he was wearing a seemingly normal white polo, jeans and rubber shoes.

Your eyebrows furrowed as your hand began to squeeze tighter on the lamp that you were holding. “Look, I don’t know who the hell you are but quit messing around.”

“You summoned me.”

“What?”

“I’m a genie, smartass.”