𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

Morning JJK
Chapter Text
Waking up in warmth is a feeling unlike any other. Even though the body in bed with you is tattooed and pierced, muscled to proportions that pull stares, it's tender.

Jungkook's eyes open slowly, and he stretches. He's in no hurry. Rolling over to you, Jungkook wraps you in his arms and love, his breath touching at the back of your neck.

"I like this," he whispers.

"What?" you check, still sleepy, always harder to wake.

"I'll never get used to this. Never get tired of it. Every morning gets to be special."

Kisses that prove there's no one else in the world you'd rather wake up beside get exchanged as your body is brought back to life at Jungkook's simple touch. Salutations by streaming sunlight take you through motions that extend and bend, your breathing made to match.

"Are you trying to get into my pants, Jeon Jungkook?"

"You forget you never put them back on last night," Jungkook smiles his words through more kisses, and you can feel his hand slipping up your silky thigh.

"Mmm!" escapes drowsy lips, and the deep breath in accompanying it brings his shampoo's lingering milk and velvet scent to you.

Jungkook pulls your knee up to his side and asks, "Can I share a secret?"

"Mm. Yeah?"

"I love you, and I want you," he says, hugging you tight before letting the pads of his fingers stray to tease along your lower lips lightly.

"Need you," you mumble out as Jungkook takes you gently to your back beneath him.

Bodies already warm and rested, naked from the night before, it's easy. Slow kisses and touching feels natural until you're tangled tightly with each other, Jungkook's hips poised, dipping for entry that makes your jaw go slack.

His pace is slow and steady. The sunlight flowing in makes it more intimate, more romantic than any other setting, no place to hide any part of your body. It's all loved. It's only love. Birds chirping in the background make the single sound that's not shared between the lips of lovers who forget where they end and the other begins.

There's a moment where you both watch the other watching, wanting to see every unprepared and sincere feeling on their face.

"Only yours," you whisper, head falling into Jungkook's shoulder as he holds his body lower, closer over yours.

"Only yours," he comforts back, now positioned in a way the ink decorating his skin rubs to yours but never transfers.

Jungkook's stare still penetrates your eyes, waiting for them to seem fuzzy and heavy, almost like you're on your way back to sleep, but he knows the destination is better. He takes his time, dragging his length back and angling pushes to stimulate. Jungkook is the beauty of each new day.

Faint sighs and dry cries litter your printed pillowcase. Fingers curl into fists at Jungkook's black and tanned biceps, and you let yourself fall, knowing you're in his arms.

Quick to join, Jungkook makes the noise you know so well, low and gruff, and lets his body collapse alongside yours, his spilt cum trying to follow his cock back out over the folds of your pussy.

You realize no times are more precious than sleepy, slow mornings filled with devotion.

"It does feel like a secret. Morning moments that are only ours. No one else knowing."

Jungkook nods slowly, letting his nose hunt your skin. "It's never been a bad way to start a day. It's a bit of a lift. I'm in a better mood, and I smile at silly times."

"You always do that, goof."

Jungkook's head dreams in his hand, bent behind him, arm enough to be a rest for you too. "Because you're always good to me."