Chapter 8 | Bites

Geralt POV

Geralt lowered the eyebrow he had raised. He was the tiniest bit tempted to snap his teeth at the finger Jaskier was pointing at him. He quelled that urge immediately. "You've threatened to bite me before," he pointed out instead. "You have yet to go through with it."

The man looked distracted. Geralt frowned, then found himself staring out the window instead. He didn't know how late it was. The moon wasn't visible behind the snow that was falling thicker than ever. He would have guessed it was somewhere around three or three-thirty in the morning, however. He hadn't slept well since.. gods, probably since Jaskier's apparent death. He'd been worried, but alright, once he was reunited with Renfri. But those couple of days of peace were shattered as soon as he saw the news report.

At the sound, his ears were pricked immediately, his body going into an alerted stage. When he recognized it, he looked back at Jaskier. Of course, the man's stomach would be empty. Geralt would offer him good but one, they had little more than pop tarts, oatmeal, toast, and one frozen pizza, and two, Roach was lying across them both. They weren't going anywhere.

Julian POV

Jaskier, now that he was certain it was his stomach which growled looked to Geralt and raised an eyebrow "Well, apparently the thought of biting you makes me hungry. Might just have to go through with it then." he said as he smirked a little bit. They both had Roach on them so Geralt was trapped there for now. Jaskier would take this opportunity while feeling very triumphant.

Jaskier looked to Geralt, locking eyes with him as he moved closer to the man, face inches away from each other. Jaskier quickly closed the gap, planting his lips on Geralts in a swift kiss which was not gentle but was not hard either. He moved his lips against Geralts, making a small noise in happiness as he felt the chapped lips against his. He used his tongue as a tool, quickly slipping between Geralts lips only lightly in order for them to be parted slightly and easier for Jaskier to grab. He trapped Geralts bottom lip between his teeth and made a distinct bite gesture without actually biting him, pulling his bottom lip slightly as he pulled back with the smuggest smirk on his lips. He had a feeling he just won that debate of if he had the balls to bite Geralt or not.

"Does that count as biting you? Or do I need to attack your throat too?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. Even when he's sick, he could still be one hell of a cocky tease. Jaskier personality was shining through more than ever. He didn't mean for the action to be sexual, but for it to be one that well proved a point.

Geralt POV

Geralt would have raised his eyebrows again, except he was cut off. One part of him was telling him to back out of this situation, to still cut his losses and leave. A larger part of himself told that first part to shut it, and that they were here so they should be focusing on here.

Geralt kept eye contact with Jaskier as the man moved closer. The man's mouth on his was a harder embrace than it had been, and the noise Jaskier made against him just made Geralt feel less worthy of being here with the man.

He nearly flinched when he felt the man's tongue against his lips, but it was gone almost as soon as it came. It wasn't that Geralt was opposed to kissing in that manner, it was that he didn't particularly want to do so with Jaskier. Or anyone that wasn't a romantic or possibly bed partner.