Chapter 39 | Deep

Julian POV

Jaskier watched Geralt for a moment, carefully, to see what he would do with being given with such a challenge. He never really thought him and Geralt would be doing this right now. Or at all really. It seemed strange, like a dream that he would never want to wake up from. He thought kisses, maybe, yeah that made sense. But here they were, whatever they were, and they were kissing, biting, licking, teasing and they were both fucking shirtless.

He could feel his chest against Geralt's, careful not to rub into it as he was sure Geralt was being just as careful. He could feel the warmth radiating off of the other man and onto his own chest which was starting to warm up, his whole body was now warm to the touch. He could feel Geralt's heartbeat slightly against him but he knew Geralt could probably hear how hard Jaskier's heart was pounding from being around Geralt in general, And now, now although it was not pounding out of his chest as hard as it could be, it was damn well pounding and he had let his guard down slightly with keeping it in check so he knew it was faster.

Jaskier felt his eyebrows raise as Geralt kissed him and gently too. He hummed, kissing back and closing his eyes as he smiled into it, moving his lips just as gentle as Geralt was before but he could not help but chuckle lightly into the kiss. He let his hand continue to keep giving gentle tugs at his hair before he parted his lips and ran his tongue over Geralt's bottom lip in a teasing way. He knew this was one thing he definitely had power over Geralt in. The man would not kiss him with tongue, he knew he wouldn't. 

He would not return it whenever they did anything with tongues unless they counted the one time Geralt licked his bite after giving him it. He let Geralt lead it, it was his answer, his turn. He could decide what happened next but that did not stop Jaskier from nipping at Geralt's bottom lip, sucking on it and giving it a small bite before allowing the man to have it back.

Geralt POV

Geralt could feel, rather than hear, Jaskier's heartbeat. His sense of touch was as mutated and enhanced as the rest of them. It was both a curse and a blessing. He was acutely aware of everywhere he and Jaskier were touching, from how they had ended up with their legs alternating between each others, to how Jaskier's skin was beginning to warm.

The man was kissing him back. Good. Geralt was improvising from here, but he was sure he could find something. Jaskier was chuckling, though. Geralt didn't react, nor did he give any signs of acknowledging the tugging of his hair. He noticed both, he simply didn't give signs of it.

Geralt wanted to grind his teeth as Jaskier's to the ran over his lip. Shit. That was one part that Jaskier controlled here, and the man knew it. And probably knew that Geralt knew. He let the man bite his lip, waiting to see if that was Jaskier's answer or if the man was just being stubborn.

When Jaskier let go, Geralt gently pulled back. He needed a next move, right. And to not freeze. He moved again before he lingered too long and seemed like he had run out of ideas.

He ducked his head and mouthed gently at Jaskier's neck. There were no teeth, and there was no tongue. Just mouthing. He worked his way down slowly, pausing at the spot he had bitten at the hollow of Jaskier's throat. The man seemed sensitive there, and Geralt was going to take advance of that.

Julian POV

Jaskier Felt as Geralt pulled away and was half expecting to instantly feel lips somewhere or teeth but there was nothing for a moment. He opened his eyes for a moment, curiosity taking a hold of him before he felt Geralt's lips on his neck. Only his lips as well and- oh. Oh, he liked that indeed. He could feel his heart speed up at the feeling, his body let a small shiver run throughout it as he pressed into Geralt's chest some more as he made his way down but had to take off some pressure as he could feel it pulled. He slid his hand down to Geralt's hip, not losing contact with the skin, and allowed his thumb to rest above where Geralt's pants line started. He gently caressed into the exposed skin, s small smirk on his face as he tilted his head directly back for Geralt to have more access.