目覚め

I woke up with a sore back and dampened clothes. When I opened my eye, I instantly regretted it. The sun momentarily blinded me, and I had to close my eyes. After a few moments of me rubbing my eyes, I sat up and then opened my eyes. After another few moments, I titled my head up and stared at the screen.

[Update complete!

Here are the new features or updates!

Commands – Due to the host complaining about long commands, the commands have been shortened. Things are now accessible just by saying it. Ex: To open the inventory say or think 'Inventory-Open' and to close it 'Inventory-Close'.

Inventory – Host can now access the inventory without going to the main menu.

Luck – Due to the host requesting for 'Shikotsumyaku', the host's luck has been taken away. Meaning, the host will have their luck at 0. It will take 10 status points to increase the host's luck.

Map – The host can access the map without going to the main menu. The host can also zoom in and zoom out.

Observe – Now the host can have a short description of the target.

Skill points – Due to the game master's mistake the status shop is now the skill shop. Skill points can be used to buy skills. All of your previous status points were transferred to skill points. 100 skill points equal to 1 ability point.

Status points – Due to the game master's mistake, the skill shop was listed as the status shop. Status points are still obtainable. They can be used to increase the host's status. 100 status points equal 1 skill point and 1000 status points equal to 1 ability point.

System – Now the host can ask the system questions without going to the main menu.

System mode – Allows the system to control the host for an hour once a month. This can be increased by skill points.]

With a smile, I closed the screen. And once the first screen was gone, another one popped up.

[̶̨̝̩̤̲͚͎͍͈̈́̑͗̽̉̌́͋͜͝͝Ṣ̴̛̤̜̹̠̋̉̀͛͜ͅẙ̶̧͈̺̯̰͓̲̞̱̹́̏̔̆s̷̬̻̖̖̥͖̬͍̓͌̈̌́̃͐̈͜͝ṱ̵͍͇̹̐ē̶̡̡̗̹̗̗̣͇͗̋͌͒̽͘͠ͅm̵̟̭̗̂̽̑͑̃̎ ̸̘͕̆̋̕̕ī̶̧̢̡̩̰͙̘̭͈́͂̐̽̕̚ṡ̶͉̪̮̞̺̩̰̩̋ ̴̡͕͉̘͓̙͒͂ś̷̜̗̘̥̞͈̺̔̏̀̐͛͑̽̏ţ̵̢̛̭̤̰̩͎̭̺̩i̴̡̥̞͙͕̹̓͌̿̊̈́̑̚͜͜͠l̷̼͖̟̋̐̈́͘l̶̛̰̞̭͙̝̟͖̦̓̈́̅̍̓̍͂͝͝ ̴̪͈̙̩̺̉́̔͌̉̓͋͜ŭ̶̢͉̰̻̻̙̿͊̈͂͘ͅͅp̵̰̓̈́̓͂͝d̴͇̤̦̓͂̇̿͝a̵͕̣̱̥̭̒͗͒̚ţ̶͎̇̎̅̋͋̃͝ȉ̶̢̺̃̅̓̎͗̋̒́̄n̸̛̫͚̤̭̺͇̲͖̺̻̓́͛̍̅̅̐g̵̡͚̘͉̬̦̻̻̯̙͝.̸̡̢̺͚̱͉̄̒̂̾̈́́̌͑͂͝.̷͈͗̋.̷̭͖̟̥̘̐̑͆̈́͂͋͐̃͋̈́ ̸̨̨̧͚̘͈̦̲̘̂̅̍̍̓ͅÊ̸̡̘̮̻͎̩̱̭͙͑͑̆̇̈́̐͂͗ͅr̷͎̗̫͉̹̩̲͗̾r̸̎̾̎͆͆͜͠ö̶͇͔͙͖́̉̄͆ŕ̶̢̡̤̠͔͇̆̎̄́̆̂̂̏̕.̷͉̺̻͔̏.̵͙͇̙̘̇̀̃̽͂̒͆͒̚.̷̱̻̦͍̼̙͈̦͖̲̿̎̔̃̆̊̚ ̷̨̛͎͌̋̈́̒͆̕P̵͉̤̳̮̬͔̻͇̍̌̋̈́̽̾̑̕͘͠l̵̢̫̭͖̾̿͝e̷̦͖͓̞̼͔̽̀̓͋̓͛̚̚a̸̡̢̘̞͈̖̟̗͊͌ͅs̶͇̈́̀̏͒͆͌̾̽͝e̷͉͚͂́̈́̊̀̕̚ ̶͕̹̦͈͉̫́͜w̷̹̱͕͙̞̌͜ͅa̸̯͂̆̾͋̒̂̏i̷̠̯̣͉̞̟͗̏͜ͅt̸̢̛̖̲̞̖̝̙̦͆̈́̆́͛̔̚ á̸̛̖͊̌͛̈́͘̕͠͝ ̵̡̻̟̮̭͉͎̹͒͂̔̽͊̈́̆̒̕m̵̭̞͉̱͖͕̋ͅͅơ̶̻̱͉͓̙͖͚͎̊̇̉̋̂̇̌̎̚͜m̷͚̫͇̫̲͇͕̈́ͅḛ̸̍͂̂̈́n̴͚̺̯̄̿͌̀̒ţ̸̛̞͈͈̙̜̘̲̏̈́́̇̐̚͝ .̵̭̤̙̮̣̣̰̩͈͖̈́̍͗͝.̸̢͖͚̰̮̰̲̘͐͋̂̔̀́͗̕͜.̵̧̝͉̦̣͙̮̏̄̽̈́̏̿̈́̒ͅ ̸̨̱̳̯̰̺͎̭͙̽́̏͋͒͑̏̾̋͘E̶̺̜̣̓r̴̭̅̈́̈̑̀͆̍̄̚r̶̨͇̖̱̥̳̙͌͊̒͂̐̇̕ͅǫ̴̲̯͕̠̤͊̀̒͗͋͊r̴̡̭̾͒̊̽͆̎̀͜.̷̣͔͔̯̭͈͙̗̠͖́̈́̆͌.̶̠̮̮͚̔.̵̰̝̖̲͔͐́ ̴̸̰̣̻̻̘̫̻̟͉̗̱̝̫̄̌̽̀̀̋□̴̸̨̡̡̲̰̼͎̩̥͐̈̑̈́̽͘□̴̨̛̹̓̔̎̐́□̶̨̥̫̠̱͍̪́̑□̴͎̟͙̮̠̻̭͎̦͌͌̓̿̒͘□̴̦̓̅̇□̷̷̨̩̝͈̹͇̜̰͖͍̣̥̞͖͈̯̹͑̆̓̇̑̌̒̄̚̕͘□̴̭̠̇́̾̄̿͛͜]̸̬̣̺̳͇̰̳͇̗̩͂͒͛͗͝

I squinted and tried to read the words shown on the screen. I couldn't read the words, but I did see the boxes. As I was staring at it a bit more, it disappeared. I was confused but I didn't question it.

'It's probably a bug.'

With that, I put that aside. Instead, I focused on the matter at hand, which was how to get to the mainland. I looked around myself and unsurprisingly, all I saw was the blue ocean. I then looked slightly up to stare at the blue sky. Then, after a few seconds, I looked down at the raft which wasn't blue. I had to suppress my urge to sigh.

I closed my eyes and laid on the raft. Which was uncomfortable due to the sun shining and the hardwood of the raft. So, I rolled over onto my stomach. Which was also uncomfortable but not as much as laying on my back. Once I made myself comfortable, I started forming a plan.

'So, I'm in the middle of nowhere, on a raft, planning or more like thinking to myself... I should start thinking up a plan... First, I need to get to the mainland. There are seven lands I can end up in. Lighting, Frost, Hot water, Fire, Wood, and worst-case scenario Water. I would like to end up in the land of hot water or fire. Hot water more than Fire.'

[+2 for thinking ahead]

'Map-Open'

A few moments pass before the notification screen turns into a map. I stare at the map for a few moments before groaning in irritation.

'It's heading to the land of Bean jam. Was that even a land? System, is the land of Bean jam an actual land, or did you make it up for the heck of it?'

[The land of Bean jam is a country that is briefly mentioned in episode 194 of Naruto.]

'Oh, I guess it's an actual land... But that's not the mainland, the opposite of where I want to head... I need to find a way to head to the mainland. I don't have any wind or water Jutsu to change directions. The only things I can do is make seals that aren't that useful when in a fight, sense chakra, summon a swarm of butterflies, chakra poison whatever I try to heal, and what else... Oh, and the transformation Jutsu. Half of what I can use is useless in my situation and the other half is also useless... I didn't think this through... Fuck.

Ok, so, I should put that aside and list what I brought with me. A book about fūinjutsu and history, some clothes, my seals which are useless right now, my notes, ink, brush, and two bags full of food. Should o include the scrolls too? I guess I should, two storage seals, one body seal, and the knife. Forgot about it...

Should I try to make a seal that will allow me to head to the mainland? If so, then what should I make? A seal that will allow me to water bend? Make a burst of wind? Or should I not and try to do something with what I have? I should try to do something with what I have, I don't want to die because I failed in making a seal. But then there's the save option...

I'll save then start making a seal. But what seal... I guess one that will allow me to water bend since my chakra nature is water.'

Nodding to my thought, I open the main menu and then the save file. After saving to 'Save file 1' I close the main menu and try out the new feature. Sitting up I say the shortened command.

"Inventory-Open"

The inventory opens in front of me causing me to smile. I then look around and I see the world still moving. After a few moments of looking around in awe, I turn back to the inventory and select the scrolls. Moments later, three scrolls appear in front of me. Two dark blue and one black. I placed the black one back and then stared at the two blue ones. One held my food stock and the other my things. I placed the first one onto my lap and then opened the second one.

Once opened, two bags poofed to existence. I opened the scroll with my food stock in it. Sighing, I resealed the bags and then placed it back in the inventory. I took the scroll on my lap and placed it in front of me then opened it. Once opened, several things poofed to existence. Once there, I looked for my notes, seals, ink, and brushes. Once those were set aside, I resealed the rest of the things in the scroll. Then once those were sealed back in the scroll, I placed the scroll back in the inventory.

"Nowthen, let's start making those damn seals."