Chapter 3 - Arriving at His Office

I eventually agreed to have therapy with the unfamiliar man after Will talked it over with me shortly after the other man had left and I got up. Will Graham was now driving me over to the man's office. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, rehashing old events was not going to be easy.

  Will described the man to me, Dr. Hannibal Lecter, as best as he could. I took all of the information in that he told me. Hannibal was also Will's psychiatrist, which was interesting. Will also said that the man analyzed people a lot, and that he was a rather suspicious person. Why he was actually allowing me to go have therapy with him I still question to this day.

I started getting nervous when it was only a few more minutes until we reached our destination.

"How are you doing right now?" Will asked.

"Nervous."

  The office was right next to a vast forest. As Will pulled into the driveway I noticed the outline of a figure behind one of the windows. I averted my eyes back to the forest in order to calm myself.

"You ready?" Will asked me as he turned the car off, "Because you don't have to do this, we can leave right now."

   I could sense Will's concern for me. I looked him in the eyes with a reassuring smile, weak as it was.

"This is for my well-being," I assured him, "I know you don't know my past... At some point I will tell you, but I have old scars that must be dealt with and... professional help might be the best option."

  Will sighed, nodding in understanding. I then got out of the car with hesitation, looking at the building.

   The cold was like a whip to my skin, I hugged myself. I was wearing a turtleneck sweater Will had lent me and my own black pants. I followed Will to the front of Hannibal's office and waited beside him at the door. Will knocked, the sound of footsteps on a wooden floor approaching the door soon followed after.

   The door swung into the office, and I was met with an older, handsome man. He was quite taller than me and wore a white, button-down shirt with a blood red vest and matching pants.

"Will, (y/n), do come in," The man spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is a little shorter than my others because I NEED SLEEP 😴
Thx for reading another chapter my froggies 🐸 ❤️