Alex's pov

- I forgive you - She forgives me? Just like that? God. She is such I nice person I should have never let her go. After saying that Jo leaves the room and leaves me here alone.
It's been 5 minutes since she left and I'm still crying, when my phone starts ringing. As soon as I see Izzie's name on the screen I hang up. I really don't wanna talk to her right now.
I decide to put my mask back on and go for a walk.

Jo's pov

When I step out of the on-call room after talking to Alex I suddenly get a 911 page from the ER so I just go there but when I get there I can't see any patient that needs my help, when I'm about to leave someone touch my shoulder.
When I turn around I see Jackson. Crap! I hadn't thought about Jackson. Has he see Alex?

- Hi. You need something? - That's all I say before he grabs my hand and walk with me outside the hospital.

Once we are out we sit on a bench really close to the hospital.

- Have you seen him? - So he page me 911 to talk about Alex. I really like Jackson as a friend but we are having sex and talking about the fact that my ex husband is back in town is not my favourite thing to do.

- Yeah -

- You okay? - Yes Jackson I'm great my ex and the girl he left me for are here and she kissed him in front of me but yes I'm okay. Crap. I really don't wanna be mean to Jackson even if it's just in my head I mean he is a good friend that cares about me I shouldn't treat him like this.

- Yes, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me. -

- Well, we are friends so if you need anything just call me. - As he is saying that he starts to caress my hand, I don't know why but it doesn't feel good so I decide to get myself out of there.

- Thanks, I need to go back to work but I'll see you later. - After saying that I get my mask down and he does the same thing so that we can share a kiss before I go.

Alex's pov

I decide to go back to the hospital so I can see Meredith some more time before I go to have some food.
I have almost reached the hospital when I see Jackson and Jo talking in a bench right next to it. Jackson's hand is on top of Jo's hand. Suddenly Jo gets up an leaves but before she leaves the kiss. That hurt a lot. I know I'm the one who left but I am still in love with her and seeing her kissing another person really hurts. That's why Jackson was so interested in her before, they're probably dating.
I'm just gonna ignore this and go see Mer.

-------- 🦋 -------
What are your thoughts on Jo and Jackson this season?