¹⁵

Jo's pov

You know what, screw this!
I  turn around and sit on top of Alex to kiss him, his hands rest on my waist, meanwhile we just keep kissing, at first it is sweet but it quickly turns into an intense kiss which shows how much we needed each other. I take off his shirt while we continue kissing.

- Are you sure about this, Jo? - I nod and he does the same with my shirt.

When our naked torsos touch I feel an electricity that invades my entire body and makes me even more wet, I am very wet since we started to kiss but after feeling his skin under mine and feeling his very remarkable erection under my pants I can't take it anymore, I need to feel him inside me. I lower his pants and his boxers at the same time to not waste time and he does the same with my pants and my panties, then he begins to lower his kisses to my neck giving small bites and at the moment in which he bites my loose weak point a great moan, that I am sure you have heard even at the north pole, comes out of my mouth.
Suddenly Alex places me under him in a single movement and begins to lower his kisses to the lower part of my abdomen on his way to my vagina, with one of my hands I pull his hair since I know that that's something that turns him on a lot. When he reaches my vagina he begins to draw circles around with his tongue and I can't take it anymore so I just yell at him to please don't make me wait any longer and penetrate me now, he listens to me and a few seconds later we both reach orgasm.
Without talking or anything we go to sleep, hugging and without even getting dressed again.
I really needed to feel Alex again, I missed him so much.

Alex's pov

I really didn't expect her to do that but apparently she needed it as bad as I did. I really hope she doesn't regret any of this in the morning, but for now I'm just gonna be happy about the fact that tonight I can sleep while hugging her naked body.

- I love you. - Did she just tell me that she loves me?! God! I really couldn't be happier right now.

- I love you. - I say that with the biggest smile of my life in my face, I'm so in love her I really hope I get a chance to prove it to her.

-------- 🦋 -------
💤💤💤