²¹

Alex's pov

- Us. Do you want to give us a second chance? - I probably should have shut up and said nothing, because from her face right now it seems like she's thinking how to say no to me.

- I... -

- It's fine if you say no, Jo. -

- I just don't know what I want. - Tears start to come out of her eyes - I'm sorry, I didn't want to cry, I just really don't know if I can do it again. I don't know if I would survive you walking away again. - I go next to her,hug her, kiss her on the lips and then grab her chin to force her to look into my eyes.

- I'm not walking away again, Jo, not ever. I shouldn't have left the first time and I'm not making that mistake again. I promise you I'm going to spend every day of my life telling you how much I love you and trying to make it up to you. -

- Alex, you can't promise that to me. Your kids are going to spend a lot of time in Kansas and eventually you'll miss them so much that you're going to chose to go back to Kansas. - Her voice just sounds broken and tears won't stop coming out of her eyes.

- I won't, Jo. You are my whole world. I love my kids, I really do, but I don't feel like I'm going to die everytime I spend more than one hour without them. You really are everything to me, you taught me what love is, you're the only person that makes me feel that as long as you're by my side everything will be fine, Jo, you are my home, you're my safe space where I can be myself and I know you would never judge me, you're the only person who fully understands me. You are the first person to know everything about me and love me anyways. I can not live without you. My life without you has no meaning. Please, let me love you and allow yourself to love me. I'm not walking away. - I don't know exactly when I started crying but what I do know is my eyes are full of tears same as Jo's.

She looks at me in the eyes a couple of minutes and then she kisses me.

While we kiss she grabs me by the neck while I grab her waist with my hands. I push her against the wall and then we stop kissing due to lack of air, once we recover, we bring our lips and our bodies together again and then I hold her in my arms around the waist while she wraps her legs around mine and then I sit her on the kitchen counter and keep kissing her. A wave of heat engulfs my body and I notice that my penis becomes erect and that the clothes are beginning to spare, I take off my shirt and then I begin to unbutton the buttons of her shirt to take it off as well, along with her bra. Once we've kissed for a while with our bare torsos, I pick her up again to lay her down on the bed and lie on top of her supporting all my weight on my arms to make sure I don't hurt her. I start to leave marks on her neck and torso while she moans, then she grabs my hair and forces me to kiss her lips again while she takes off her pants and underwear and then I get under her again and she also removes all that was left of my clothes . After continuing to kiss for a while I put her under me again and then I prepare her with my fingers for then penetrating her, after a few movements we both finish and then we kiss and lie down on the bed hugging.

- I do. - What does she mean?

- What? -

- I do want to give us a second chance. -

I kiss her neck and hold her closer to me as I cover us with the blanket because it's cold.

- I promise you I won't screw this one up. -

- And I'm going to believe you and try to trust you as I used to. - I hope she's able to trust me as she used to some day. - I love you. -

- I love you more, Jo. -

-------- 🦋 -------
What do think about this chapter?