¹⁴

Jo's pov

- I'll buy donuts and coffee for you tomorrow and whenever you want. - I really love him and spending time with him I was obviously not going to kick him out tonight or ever.

- What did Izzie say about your plan? -

- She said that as long as it's okay with the kids it's okay with her. -

- That's good news, why do you say it with your sad voice? -

- I didn't say it with a sad voice, I don't even have a sad voice. - He's totally hiding something.

- You did say it with a sad voice and you do have one. What are you not telling me, Alex? -

- It's just that she says the kids are not allowed to see you unless she meets you. -

- That's totally normal. If I were her I wouldn't like my kids hanging out with me without having met me. -

- I guess. -

When we both finish our ice creams we decide to start going back to where the car was so we can go back home.

Once we arrive, we put our pijamas on and then we decide to watch a movie. At the middle of the movie I decide to go get one beer for each of us. About five minutes later I'm laughing so hard that I accidentally drop my beer on the couch.

- Crap! - That's the only thing that cames out of my mouth while we get up of the couch and I try to fix all the mess I just made. Alex was supposed to sleep in that couch. Crap!

We watch the rest of the movie sitting on the floor. Once it's over we check how the couch is. It has a really big stain in the middle of it and it's still soaked in beer, I'm going to need to buy a new one.

- I guess we are going to have to share the bed. - I actually really want to do that, I loved coming home from work and snuggling with Alex in bed to sleep, not that if we sleep together today we are gonna do that but it felt so good.

- I can just sleep on the floor, you don't need to do that. -

- It's okay Alex. Let's just try to stay in our sides, okay? -

- Sure -

We just turn off the lights and get into bed. I hate having him so close and so far at the same time all I want to do is kiss him and hug him. You know what, screw this!

-------- 🦋 -------
What do think is going to happen next?