Long Time, No see

Bey's POV
Tonight is the Grammys and I heard Mr.Christopher Brown is coming as well. It's been way to damn long. I gotta at least say hi. Jay is in New York snowed in and can't make it. Not that I'm complaining.

Paparazzi: BEYONCÉ BEYONCÉ OVER HERE!!! BEYONCÉ!! WHERES JAY Z?!Haha good question

Haha good question.
Fan: OMG ITS CHRIS BROWN!
My stomach just dropped. Chris?! Omg! He's coming twoards me! And he looks fuckin yummy😋Got damn that man just oozes sexiness.

 Chris?! Omg! He's coming twoards me! And he looks fuckin yummy😋Got damn that man just oozes sexiness

Chris POV
Holy sh-! I'm right next to Beyoncé! She looks sexy af. I'm gettin that ass back. We wave to each other but focus more in paparazzi. We get done and head inside the building. We look at each other and give each other a huge hug. She smells just like how I remember. We hug for what seemed like forever.
Bey's POV
YES! I smell his signature sent and he feels so good. He's defiantly gone to the gym more often. There is soo much love in this hug. We seperate and look in to each other's eyes.
Bey: Chris! It's been so long how've you been?
Chris: I've been ya know doin my thing. I a I-i*stuttering* really missed ya.
Bey: aww I've missed you too.
Chris: how is you and Jay?
Bey: umm, we good I guess. He's not with me he's snowed in at New York. He dosent like red carpets either. You look really handsome btw
Chris: haha you look good too BeyBey. Where you sitting at?
Bey: I'm sitting front row seat 1
Chris: Hey I got seat 2! We sitting together.
Bey:don't be gettin any ideas now
Chris: aha I won't. Oh shit. Is paparazzi thinking we back together?
Bey: nah it's ight. My publicist will take care of that.
Neither of us have a performance and we actually get to just sit and relax and talk. And drink. The whole show we danced watched and drank. I'm a light weight and so is he so we a bit tipsy. The show ends and we head to the after party. Julius and Chris helped me when I was stumbling. I sit at the bar next to Chris and we just stare at each other. We order more rounds of drinks. We were just in our own world tn.
Chris: Ya know Jay is a lucky man. He's got such a beautiful loving caring sex-Smart wife.
I noticed that lil slip. And I like it.
Bey: Thanks. Listen, I know it's pretty odd ya know meeting each other again over the past couple years, but I never forgot abt you. I know Jay and you are not on good terms but I have tried to contact you but always got distracted.
Chris: I've been trying to get a hold of you too but ya know how scheduling goes aha
Bey: haha yep. Let's do a shot*raises shots together* cheers to an ol friendship!
Chris: cheers! *drinks*
Bey: AYE THIS MY SONG COME ON CHRIS LETS DANCE!
We get to the dance floor and it's starting to get packed. At this point, Chris and I are completely waisted. Chris and I start grinding against each other and I'm feelin hot.
Chris: Bey, I'm takin my shirt off. Sweating in here.
I stare at him as he just strips his jacket and shirt right off. I wanna lick every inch of his body. I back my body up and start grinding up against him as he was pushing his hips forward

We start getting all hot and grinding up against each other until Chris sits back down and starts putting his shirt back on and is heading out without a word

We start getting all hot and grinding up against each other until Chris sits back down and starts putting his shirt back on and is heading out without a word. I catch him before he leaves.
Bey: *grabs his arm stumbling* Chris baby, whats wrong?
He turns around with tears in his eyes.
Chris: Bey, what we doin?*sluring* you're married and I'm grinding up on you. I glanced at your phone and saw Jays texts. You ssseeee trhem huh?
I pull my phone out of my bag and see Texts and missed calls from Jay asking why I'm fucking around with Chris.
Bey: I-I don't care. You're my best friend in the whole world!
Chris: But I don't wanna be your friend!
I stare at him shocked. He pulled me into his dressing room around the corner.
Bey: But Chris, we were just having such a fun time! Like we always did when-Ugh, when we were dating.
Chris: Exactly, bbbuttt Jayy l-laloves you and you love him
Bey: So? That means I can't hang out wit you? Comon Chris!
He looks down in sadness. I pick his head up and without hesitation, I kiss him. Passionately. He grabs the side of my head and we make out. The feeling of our lips together flooded back soo many memories.
Chris POV
Oh god, I missed her lips so badly. We really start getting into it, French kissing. We slip each other a lil tongue. We break apart from the slobbery kiss.
Bey: I'm sorry. I just needed to feel your lips on mine again.
I leaned in and kiss her on the cheek and hug her. I think this is the liquor and our hearts speaking at the same time. We hug each other and just melt into each other's arms.
Chris: don't be. I missed every part of your body including them big juicy lips. Though I think Jays is 10X more big. *whispers* ugly ass
Bey: haha, he is not the best lookin. No one compares to you baby.
Her phone is ringing like crazy from Jay. It kinda keeps pushing me back into reality. I step back and grab her phone and give it to her. Bey can barely see straight.
Chris: Bey this isn't right. This yoo mans callin ya!
Bey: you know what I say to dat?
She takes the phone and turns it off and throws it back into her purse.
Bey: ya know, imma be all alone without Jay for two nights abt, can I come see your place?
Chris: if it's ok with Jay
Bey: nah fuck him. Pls! I'll do anything*kisses his neck* anything.
Chris:*moans* mmm okay bab-Beyoncé
Bey: no no it's ok. You can call me whatever you want.
She's tempting me at the moment. But what's the part in inviting her over to my place? Ain't like no one is there and could be nice to have a friend. I mean it ain't like we gon mess around.🤷🏾‍♂️