Continuing on...[Explicit-Nasty]

Authors note: Lol, just realized there's a lot of explicit scenes in this story aha! Is it too many?😬
Beys POV
I've gotta thank the man who saved my life. I'm taking this man back. I need him in my life. I give Karruche 98% blame for the scandal and Chris 2%. I really don't know how I ain't pregnant by him yet. Seems like we always be havin unprotected sex. Condoms don't fit him either. He big big. And boy can he fuck. Fuck me in the right spots. Watching him fuck me and looking at his face as he does so, hearing him grunt, his body just turns me on soo fucking much. We make out and I'm soaking. I use one hand to grab his shoulder and one rubbing my pussy. I moan in his mouth. We get real horned up and start taking each other's clothes off. We butt naked and he lays the back seats down. He gets ontop of me kissing me and kissing my neck. He slips himself right inside.
Chris: damn baby! Mm you drenched. I'm so horny baby.
Bey: I must be soakin if you didn't even eat my pussy.
Chris: oh papi wayy to horny😈
Bey: so am I 😈
He starts pounding my pussy. Makin the car shake. The car is pretty much sound proof so we can be as loud as we want.
Bey: mmm fuck! Chris wait!
He stops.
Chris: what's up baby?*panting*
Bey: *panting* you forgot condoms!
We laugh hysterically.
Bey: nah gimme yo kids. You sexy beast!
Chris: yes my queen!!
Chris POV
Fuck this pussy is so good! I pound her as she wraps her legs around my waist. She soaking the whole damn car. I got her pussy juices squirting. She finna make me bust already.
Chris: fuck baby! Your mm pussy is so unreall! Fuck!
We start sweating on each other.
Bey: lord knows I needed your dick so badly! Ughhh! I'm cumming already! Cum in me!
Chris: wait for me! Hold it! *thrusting faster* mmm fuck! Now!!!
We cum together. I grind slowly as I let out my load in her pussy. Our toes curl and we kiss and moan as we cum. I feel her cream my dick.
Chris: *tongue kiss* mm is this why you took me back ahaha!
Bey: oh you know it baby! Lemme ride daddy!
She flips us over not letting me pull out. She starts going up and down fast on my dick. I thrust up on her fast rubbing her ass making out with her.
Chris: mmm fuck baby! Come sit that pussy on my face. Let daddy taste!
She hops off and my dick flings. She sits her pussy on my face and starts riding my tongue. I taste her squirting pussy juice which taste like actual fruit juice. All of a sudden she cums. I lick it all up.
Chris: did you cum without daddy?
Bey: mmm sorry. You feel soo good! I needed a nut bust baby
Chris: you betta get back on this dick and ride me.
She gets back on my dick and hops back up and down on it. Our eyes roll feeling soo good. I put my hands behind my head as she rides me. We start getting close to cumming.
Chris: oh fuck imma cum again baby! Cum wit me! Ohh fuck!
We both cum at the same time.
Bey: mm fuck shoot it inside me zaddy!
I bust a good nut in her. She lifts up and sees our cum everywhere. We get back to our first position of me ontop of her and I just pound her fuckin brains out. I'm bout to make this suv tip over.
Bey: mmm ughhh fuuuckk meee!! Ahhh mmmm soo good! Oh baby! I'm squirting!
She squirts everywhere and it only makes me fuck her harder.
Chris: yea squirt on my dick baby! Let it all out! Cum squirt just let it all out!
She lets everything out and I grunt and shoot my nut all up in her pussy letting out everything I got in my balls. We toe curl and eye roll. We are sweating and out of breath. I lay ontop of her not pulling out. We finish and she rubs my head and I pull out and turn and we both stare at each other.
Bey: fuck. I won't be able to run no more. You put it down hard. *panting*
Chris: *panting* aha don't worry I'll carry ya. I gotchu.
We kiss.
Bey: I think I'm pregnant now. You shot deep inside my womb like damn boy.
Chris: you said you want my babies so I put it in ya good.
Bey: I just realized something.
Chris: what's that baby?
Bey: I never sucked or jerked your dick.
Chris: oh baby you don't gotta do no- oh fuck.
She looks at me as she reaches her hand down laying still looking at me and grabs my dick. She spits in her hand as we lay staring at each other. She starts jerking me off.
Bey: lemme hear what you sounded like when you mastrubate to me when we was younger and broke up.
Chris: mmm fuck Bey. Your pussy feels so good. You got me moanin like a bitch
She giggles as I moan. Hey that's what she does to me and I did when I was mastrubating
Bey: you really said that?
Chris: mmm hm oh baby. You don't know how good you makin me feel.
I start thrusting in her hand. She spits in her hand again and jerks me off faster. I'm getting ready to bust. I open my mouth and she uses my precum as lube.
Chris: mmm *breathing faster* oh baby! I'm cumming!
I shoot my load and it hits the cieling. She watches me orgasm and spray my load all over the car. From window to her body to cieling. Everywhere. She stops as I stop cumming.
Bey: damn baby. What's with you and these huge loads. You always shoot huge loads but damn boy.
Chris: it's the effect you have on me. It's stress realizing nuts when I saw you was in danger. Now come here baby. I ain't done wit you.
We fuck all night. Hours.
Morning
I wake up and see the sun coming through the car slowly. I look down and see Bey laying on my chest and cum just everywhere. I look at my dick and it's covered in our cum and her juices and I'm hard leaking precum. Morning wood. I spit in my hand and jerk off. I got a lot of nut in these balls. I jerk off and shoot cum all over myself. Bey starts wakin up and my boner goes down.
Chris: good morning baby*kiss*
Bey: good morning babe. Ugh I feel hungover aha! Omg look at the mess we made babe!
Chris: I know ain't it beautiful.
We laugh and kiss. All of a sudden, I get the sexual edge to finger her pussy. With my cum still on my hands. She moans and bites my neck as she's about to cum. She cums and squirts and I slap her pussy. I start eating her and pleasuring her.
2 hours later...
Bey: mmm ok baby enough. I'm all juiced and cummed out.
Chris: same my dick and balls need some air. I gotta piss too
Bey: tmi.
We get our clothes and we get out and I pee. As we about to get dressed we notice a waterfall and best believe we jumped in the water and fucked again under the waterfall. We just can't keep our hands off of each other. We get out and luckily I have spare towels in my car just Incase. We clean ourselves up and get a move on to my friends house who can bail us out. I text him we on our way. We drive and I kiss bey's hand.
Bey: baby, I don't even know how to feel. Soo much sex in the past hours
Chris: I know. But it felt even better to have you back into my arms. I love you. With every ounce of my soul and dick.
Bey: aha the feeling is mutual and I love you with every ounce of my soul and pussy, which I can't feel anymore. I mean you are a literal sex demon. My word.
Chris: Ik my sex game on point
Bey: aha freak! So you sure this guy can clear our names?
Chris: 98% sure
Bey: ok. I trust you.
Wow! That was amazing🤤