Aftermath-

Bey's POV
Bey:NOOO OMG‼️*crying hysterically* NOOO FUCK YOU!! CHRIS OMG! JAY?! HUH??!
Jay shot Chris near his shoulder and Jay got shot from behind near his shoulder. He passed out quick. I've got Chris blood on me and I am traumatized and so in shock. I see Chris body guards and security team come. The police show up as well. The team picked me up and the ambulance came and just then, I pass out from all the stress.
I wake up slowly and I look to my left and then look to my right and just see curtain. I'm in the hospital. I think this is the ER. I look up and see a tv in the corner
TV: BREAKING NEWS: It seems that superstars Beyoncé, Jay Z, and Chris Brown have been in a very chaotic fight. There have been leaked photos of the fight. Now it seems here according to witnesses and leaked photos, makes the quesiton: Did Beyoncé and Chris Brown have an affair? Sources have come out saying how the two re kindled their relationship and were seen leaving the Grammy party the other night together. Jay Z may have found out and gotten a tempers. Neighbors said they heard gunshots and that all 3 have been taken to the hospital in critical condition. More to come after this commercial break.
I watched it with tears in my eyes.  The doctor suddenly walks in.
Doc: Hello Beyoncé. My name is Doctor Raymond
Bey: hi *groans* what happened?
Doc: well it seems from what the paramedics told me that you were holding Chris Brown in your hands and passed out. Your levels were so elevated it caused you to pass out from the stress. You're ok now. I would suggest to stay here for another hour or two with the IV bags to help your body recover.
Bey: where's Chris? Where's Jay?
Doc: Jay is fine. He is a bit upset and we even had to restrain him. He's in his own hospital room.
Bey: and Chris?
Doc: Let's ju-
Bey:*tears fall siltent* doc. What happened to Chris?
Doc: *sighs* I don't want you getting to worked up again. But he was shot and hit pretty bad. When the paramedics got there, he wasn't breathing. He appeared dead to the paramedics at the time. We are still trying everything we can. I'm so sorry Mrs. Knowles but we will keep you updated.
Bey: OMG!*crying husterically* This is all my fault! I can't lose him doc I can't!
Doc hugs me for a sec and let's go.
Doc: Beyoncé, it was not your fault at all! Jay was the one with the gun. I'm so sorry this happened but I will get as many updates about Chris as I can.
Bey: thank you doc
He gave me another quick hug and walked away but then ran in my mom(Tina), sister(Solange), Chris mom(Joyce), and Jay's mom(Gloria).
Fam: OMG ARE YOU OK?!
Mom: my poor baby! Mamas here!
Bey: you all this is my fault! *continues to cry* This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't slept with Ch-
Gloria: You cheated on my son?! I outta slap the shot out of you. *raises hand*
Mom grabbed her hand and slapped her back in the face. Security came to break up the two and removed Jays mom.
Bey: thanks mom. I-
Tina: Baby, ofc!
They all sit down on my bed.
Bey: Joyce, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-it just seeing him-I caught feelings all over again. I-
Joyce: Oh I'm not upset with you baby*crying* but we all spoke to the doc and they told us and I'm praying. Y'all deserve each other. I'm sorry baby, but Mr. fish lips over there can go fuck himself sideways.
My mom solange and I giggled.
Tina: Joyce, you know I always loved our kids together. You'd be the best sister ever.
Joyce: aww Tina we already are
They hugged. We all wait another 1 hr and a half until the doctor comes back, stressed.
Doc: So, we checked your levels again and you are all set to go. As for Chris...He is alive. We lost him for a while but God brought him back. Now he's gonna b-
I leap out of bed and hug the doc.
Bey: thank you soo much!
We all group hug. I sit back onto the bed.
Doc: ofc! Since y'all celebrities we put him on the private floor. Would you all like to see him? He's in a coma at the moment but time will heal him.
We all get ready and I sign papers real fast. We go through the hallway to get to the elevator and everyone gasps around shouting my name. We get in the elevator and go to the last floor 30. This hospital is huge! And boy was my bill big too. We get out and the doc walks us to his room. He opens the door and pulls back the curtain. He has tubes in every hole of his face and looked pale and discolored. Lifeless. I go to the garbage can and threw up everything I had. Joyce and my mom both cried with me and rubbed my back. I feel sick looking at him like this.
Doc: Mrs. Knowles I know this is very hard. I'm so sorry this happened to you all.
I stopped and went up. I took a piece of gum from my pocket and put it back in my mouth to cover the nasty smell. The doc let us have some time with him.
Bey: oh Chris *all sit on bed* I need you to wake up baby! We all do! I finally got you back and being back in your arms felt so right. You always knew and know how to treat me and I love you with every ounce of my body. *crying on his chest but not ontop of wound*
Joyce: oh my baby boy! You bring soo much joy into my life! My only child! You deserve to be happy with Bey. We all know she is the one for you and always has been. I need you to wake up baby.
Tina: Christopher, I love you like my own son. You've always been so special to my family and Bey. Pls wake up baby. You're too loved to pass.
Solange: I always called you my big bro. I always looked up to you and you made my sister and I so happy. You are soo special to us and we all love you.
Bey: Baby, pls wake u-
Everyone: *GASPS* OMG! DOC!!!
Authors note: How's the story going so far? Trying to create a lot of drama in this story😁