" NO I'm not no Broken-Hearted Girl💔"

Chris POV
We get home or what's left of it. Julius helps us carry our stuff in and help Chris up the stairs. We open the door and see the whole floor black. Couches, tv's, tables, everything. Gone. I tear up. I look at Bey and she's in shock as well as Julius. We head upstairs and Bey lays me on the bed.
Chris: I can't believe I did this
Bey: it's ok. Accidents happen. Look, we really need to talk.
Julius: I'll give you both some space. Call me if you need me.
B&C: thank you! For everything❤️
Julius: ofc I love you all.
We hug and he leaves. I turn and sit on the bed. I cry in my hands.
Chris: what's the matter?! I wanna help you! You've been crying and being really quiet all day and really dry to me. Tell me baby wh-
Bey: I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!*crying hysterically*
Chris: can't do what?
Bey: I can't be with you *sniffs* anymore! I just can't!
Chris: baby why?! What did I do?!
Bey: you didn't do anything. It's all just too much too! Too fast! I love you I really do! But I'm a slut!
Chris: baby! Don't talk like that! You are n-
Bey: I left Jay for you without even telling Jay or us doing things the right way!
Chris: I know you've been lookin at the news and other people. Don't! Listen to what's in your heart *crying* p—p-please babby I'm begging you! Don't leave! We are on a good path! We can work this out! I love you with everything in me! He cheated on you with 11 baby mommas and admitted that he never loved you in the first place! He used you! We never told anyone what he said yet! Babyy come on!
Bey: I-I can't. I just can't do is right now. I'm so sorry Chris. I love you wit all my heart. I do want a future without you.
I kiss her. We kiss passionately.
Bey: I'm sorry Chris. Goodbye.
It starts thundering and lightning.
She runs out. I yell her name and get up. I grab my crutches and follow her. She gets outside and I jump on her from behind and tackle her. It's pouring out here.
Bey: oww! What are you doing?!
Chris: Beyoncé please! We are meant to be together! You have to understand that I love everything about you. Our fun times, your smile, the way you are with my family and how you are with lil kids. Your singing laughter smile everything about you! And the love we have for each other is soo strong. You can't deny it! Jay isn't our problem no more! Why would you love someone who never loved you?! Huh?! 11 baby mommas, used you for your career. HE NEVER EVER LOVED YOU THE WAY THAT I DO! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO SHOW YOU THAT WE ARE MEANT TO BE?! *screams crying and lifts hands up to sky* TELL MEE!
I look in her tearful eyes. She jumps on me. We kiss hard soaking wet.
Chris: *giggles* I mean got damn baby! You makin me come out here with fuckin broken ass legs
She laughs.
Bey: you're right. I just I got caught up in listening to everyone else. You're right. They don't know everything. I just gotta go and do an interview and speak on the truth.
Chris: you don't even gotta explain yourself to no one. I love you soo much baby!
Bey: I love you too! Your smile your laugh, *blushes* your dirty jokes, your heart you selflessness, everything about you baby! You're the man of my dreams! I love you!
We kiss again and she lifts me up.
Chris: damn you strong girl!
Bey: ya bro! Look at these guns.
Chris: we gotta start workin out together.
Bey: I work out seperately cause I knew I'd want you to tear my punani apart.
Chris: I wish I could do that to ya right now. Lookin at yo wet body. But these got damn legs!
Bey: I can help ya in another way.😉
Chris: *kisses her* mmm baby.
She helps me get inside. I thought we was gonna go upstairs but instead takes me to the backyard.
Chris: um baby. Where we goin?
Bey: for a relaxing time in the hot tub. Common baby. We can watch tv .
Chris: but it's raining.
Bey: it's ok. It's romantic😉
Chris: oohhh girll we finna make some babies tn!
Bey: nice try! I just wanna sit and relax with my man. In the nice rain.
Chris: wait, I gotta change babe.
Bey: oh no ya ain't.
*warning: Explicit!*
She takes off her shirt and bra. She then pulls down her booty shorts and stares at me as she is about to pull her panties down. I stick my hand there and I stare at her and rub her pussy. She moans and starts grinding on my hand. I almost lose balance and fall on my crutches but she catches me.
Bey: aha, maybe we should get you in first.
Chris: I would fuck you against the wall so hard. Get me outta these clothes baby.
Bey: mmm nope baby. Your legs are hurt.
Chris: why we doin this outside when we got a indoor pool and hot tub inside?
Bey: cause the rain is much more romantic.
She helps take my shirt off. She pulls my shorts off over my casts with my boxers. My dick got hard seeing my honey all wet and naked. She still has her panties on and I wanna rip them off. There is a little hut over the hot tub and it's connected to the pool. When I have friends over, when it's raining, we have this tiki hut over the hot tub only which is connect to the bar and the tv is on top. She searches for a channel and finds 50 shades of grey. Our favorite.
Bey: ok lemme help ya.
She puts my arm around her neck and puts the crutches to the side. We get in the tub and she sits me on the seat. The water comes up to my torso.