The Big Day💍💔😬

2 weeks later...
Bey's POV
Today's the day! That I become Mrs. Brown! I'm so excited to marry the absolute love of my life...but a lot has already happened in our relationship. He had an orgy with girls, I forgave him too quick. We stopped going to therapy but we still have our arguments here and there. I just feel like everything is going too fast. Why am I having second thoughts now? I don't know if I can do this. We became an item over night while I didn't even break up with Jay. 7 years without seeing each other. Had sex first time rekindling, moved in, now having carrying our baby. Within like course of a year. It's a lot to process. I'm in the dressing room with my mom and Momma J and Solange and ofc Kelly and Michelle and the rest of my girlies. I put on my dress with the help of momma who designed this...unique dress. That might be the safest word for it.

Joyce: oh Tina great job on the dress omg Beyoncé imma cry

Joyce: oh Tina great job on the dress omg Beyoncé imma cry. You look soo beautiful!
B&T: thank you!
Solange: Damn Sis! You really look beautiful.
Bey: um, y'all I don't even got make up on and my lil bump is showin.
Kelly: nah sister, you don't need no makeup!
Michelle: for real Bey. You look amazing!
Joyce: Beyoncé, be honest when I ask you this, ok?
I nod my head.
Joyce: baby I can see, smell, hear your doubt right now. Are you ready to get married to my son, Christopher Maurice Brown? For ever?
Bey: oh Momma J I'm for certain. It's just wedding day jitters I guesss. I feel more nervous for this wedding then I do on stage.
Tina: haha baby I had the same feeling we all get it.
Joyce: I was never married but I can agree wit yo momma on that one. It's a known fact.
Bey: Mom, do you think this is the right timing?
Tina: well I don't see why not honey. I mean you said yes and both of y'all have been planning for a while. Do you love Chris?
Bey: with every ounce of my soul. It's- I don't know I feel nervous and ugh
Kelly: oh girl you'll be fine! We all know you two gon be smashin as son as y'all asses leave the church.
Michelle: what sinfull freaks. Smh
We laugh.
Bey: I mean girl that thing of his is now mine forev-
Tina: Beyoncé! The mouth! Even his momma is here
Joyce: oh I gotta a story for y'all. Beyonce, you know how in love that boy was in love with you? Since y'all met around 8 yrs old, he used to practice kissing his mirror pretending it was you? I even went into his room one day by accident of not knocking first and he was moaning your name in his sleep while humping his bed. He been a freak about you.
We all laughed hysterically! That was hilarious😂
Bey: omg!
Tina: well that's like when Bey was hitting her teenage years too and after each date when she came home or the times she came home, she was still moaning his name in the middle of the night so loudly. One time I thought he was actually there and I ran in her bedroom to find her mo-
Bey: OK ENOUGH WITH MY DIRTY TEENAGE YEARS MOM!😂
We all laughed again.
Joyce: I know my son was blessed with you and apparently his privates.
Bey: sorry for the tmi
Joyce: oh it's ok baby. I'm just happy y'all are in love and happy with each other.
We start finalizing getting ready.
Chris POV
Chris: IM GETTIN MARRIED GUYS!

I'm soo hype to be marrying the absolute love of my life

I'm soo hype to be marrying the absolute love of my life. And to even have a baby with this woman. We gon be the best family ever. I know we moved a tad bit fast but I believe that fate has brought us here today. I'm dangerously in love with this woman. I can't wait to see her walk down the isle.
Trey: man you ready?! We about to go down street to the church!
The church is right around the corner from the hotel that we are all staying at. We go down first then Bey. Richard: *pulls Chris aside* son, you know how much I love ya right?...
Chris: oh with all my heart Mr. Lawson.
Richard: I am a father figure for her and consider her my own daughter. And best not fuck up again son*pulling on his ear hard*
Chris: owww! you've got it sir. I promise never ever again will I fuck up oww! I love her with all of my soul.
Richard: *let's go* good, we have an understanding. LET'S GO BOYS!
We all head down stairs and make our way to the church. Everyone is here and the piano starts. All us guys walk and there's lots of people here. I am up near the alter now waiting for Bey. Ooo my heart is racing. The "Here comes the Bride" music comes on and everyone turns and stands.

She looks amazing! Just beautiful! We stare and we start tearing up

She looks amazing! Just beautiful! We stare and we start tearing up. This is the most beautiful woman in the world that I'm about to marry! She looks so beautiful with the lil baby bump. This does not look like the dress she originally wanted but my woman can rock trash bags with flip flops and still look good af. She rocks everything. She gets to the alter and Richard sends her off to me. The priest goes through the traditional sayings.
Priest: now for the vows. Christopher?
Chris: Beyoncé, *sniffs* finna make me cry*everyone laughs* I'm so glad that god has brought us back to each other. I'm so glad to have come back to the only true love of my life. I am a mess when I'm without you baby. I'm so happy to have our little bundle of joy together. And to grow old together. I know we have had many downs and ups, but there's no one else I'd wanna go with through this ride. You're my soulmate and I love you soo freaking much baby!
Priest: and you Beyonce?
Bey: Christopher, boy you managed to never find a way of leaving me alone*we all laugh* I'm glad that god has put us together at the... together *chris gets confused for a sec* and that we have rekindled the love that was never lost, but grew it even further. I'm so happy that we are starting a family and everything we dreamed of as little kids are coming true. I know you are the one for me. And I love you with all my heart baby.
We both are sobbing wiping each other's eyes.
Priest: lovely. Now you two may join hands together...
We grab each other's hands and man we are shaking. In anxiousness and nerves. I'm just confused why she changed her sentence in her vows tho. We stare right into each other's tearful eyes.
Priest: Christopher, do you take Beyoncé Giselle Knowles to be your lawful wife?, to have and to hold,  from this day forward, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, do love and cherish, until death do you part?
Christopher: I do
Priest: and do you Beyonce, take Christopher Maurice Brown to be your lawful husband? to have and to hold,  from this day forward, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, do love and cherish, until death do you part?
Bey: I-
She looks to the crowd and then looks at me.
Bey: I-I don't *runs out of the church*
*Everyone gasps*