One last time(Explicit & Sad)

Chris POV
She grabs me by my shirt and kisses me and makes out and then pushes me off. I fall to the ground. I stand back up and she grabs something from the side of the bed -omg

 I stand back up and she grabs something from the side of the bed -omg

This woman got a damn whip out.
Bey: get your sexy ass over here. Imma punish you aha!
Chris: haha your funny.
Bey: you owe me. Tonight, imma make you my bitch. Chris: this mean you'll take me back?
Bey: I'll think about it for now, I will be in control tn
Chris: you know what? Fine. I'll do anything you want.
Bey: then come over here*sits on edge of the bed* pull your pants down
I think she drunk Frfr. She bein goody and I like it😈I pull my jeans down but then before I can take off my underwear, she bends me over her leg. She pulls my underwear and exposes my butt and smacks it. Wtf is this shit?
Chris: OWW!
Bey: you wanna go and fuck around cheating on me? I'll punish your ass frfr! You got a juicy butt ya know*slaps ass*
Chris: OWW! Damn! Thanks baby
She slaps my butt a few times and then turns and pushes me on the bed. She rips off my jeans underwear and I lay on the bed. She climbs ontop of me stripping down to no clothes.
Bey: just to be clear, this will be the last time we fuck and ever see each other again.
Chris: oh no it ain't! *flips positions now he's ontop of her*. You will never *slides dick in her and kisses her neck thrusting* get dick like this by any other man. Cmon baby. Mmm fuck this pussy.
She starts crying again.
Chris: baby wh-
Bey: you had this dick in Karruche!
Chris: oh baby! Don't think of it like that. My dick didn't even like it! You know CJ is sorry. It only lasted 2 mins.
Bey: oh yea that makes me feel a lot better! Just pull mmm out! Oh fuck! That's my spot! Yes!
I thrust harder and I pound her. My rings and I decline it (or so I thought) it was both of our moms calling my phone. I toss it to the side
Joyce: Chris?!
Tina: Joyce? Chris?! Hello?
Joyce: wait a sec are they?
Bey: oh fucking pound my pussy baby! Oh fuck yes! Ugh
Chris: let this dick show you how sorry it is. Mmm fuck bey! You love me? Huh?
Bey: YES AND I LOVE THIS FUCKING DICK! I LOVE YOU!
Chris: I LOVE YOU TOO!! Mm fuck!
Joyce: well Tina, at least they're making up
Tina: yea and I'm gonna start planning the baby shower lol
Joyce: ahahaha let's chat private not this line. Guess he meant to hang up lol
*both hang up*
Kelly POV
Michelle and I pull up to Beys drive way and run in her house after seeing her freak out in public. The door was open already and this place is trashed.
Kelly: Bey?! Wya?!
We run upstairs.
Bey: OWW FUCK!
We get to the second floor and hear bed squeaking and screaming.
Bey: OH FUCK THIS FEELS GOOD! I'm gonna cum!
Tyga: Chris you here?
Kelly: Tyga shh I think they fuckin! Sound like they makin up! Ahaha
Tyga: that's my boy!
We all laugh and head out. Well guess they made up.
Chris POV
I pull out and I go down and start lickin that pussy.

Bey: mmm fuck! *grabs his head* mmmmm yes baby! Fuck! Chris: damn baby! Your pussy juices soakin the bed

Chris: damn baby! Your pussy juices soakin the bed.
Bey: mm my pussy juices won't be the only liquid in this bed. Mmm gimme that dick! I wanna taste it!
We 69 each other and make eachother cum. We fuck all around the house makin love and busting my loads in her left and right.
The next morning...
I wake up and see the light shine in the room. Guess we wounded up back in the bed. I look to both my sides and see she's gone.
Chris: Bey? Bey ya here?
I look at my phone and see a text from Bey...
Chris,
What happened yesterday, I know we had sex, but it was the last time we ever will. I can't believe your just the same as Jay. I do love you, I really do, but I can't be with someone who forgot about his wife for a 5 minute quickie. And she might be pregnant with your baby. I went to the doctors this morning and it turns out, I am pregant. I haven't told anyone and please don't say nothin. I'm saying goodbye. Thanks for all the lovin, but this over. I've got movers coming in tmr. I really didn't want to do this, but I can't look at you the same. I wish you the best. -Bey🐝(p.s. tell Karruche I love her hair! I hope you both live a nice marriage)
I look at the night stand and see her ring. Oh hell nah! I'm getting my baby and my baby momma back!