🧐Something's up🤔

Chris POV
Tina: this is not like Bey! She didn't tell me she was leaving! Did she tell you Joyce?
Joyce: no sister. I'm very confused
Solange: that note does not seem like my sister, well neither her behavior yesterday either.
Chris: the weird thing is is that she complemented Karruche. She was going on a rant yesterday saying how she hate her. Something isn't right. I tried calling about 130 times and instead of her declining my call, she just lets it ring. If she was mad at me, she woulda blocked me or hung up. She's been mad at me before and done that but not this time.
Solange: I mean I don't know mom, should we call the police?
Tina: wait, can't you track her through iPhone? Let's go to Apple then.
We head over to the Apple store and all of them had tried and called her on the way there but hung up on Tinas call once. This is mad sus. We get in the store sweating nervously. I mean she even took her g wagon.
Apply Guy: hey, how can I help you all today? My name is Aaron btw. Hey wait a sec, I know you a-
Chris: yea yea great. We don't mean to be rude but my wife Yonce is missin. Can you track her phone before we go to the police?
Aaron: ofc! What's her Apple ID?
I give it to him and he finds her phone.
All: Yes!
Aaron: it looks like she is, in the middle of a field right here in Cali, about 14 miles away. Says she's been there since 4am. And this are is mad weird.
Chris: why is this specific area weird?
Aaron: I don't want to worry you all, but this area of the field is where a lot of high plants are, you can barely see where you are going. It's rumored that many kidnappers throw random people in there and they leave, leaving them deserted and confused and to starve. I don't want to say more, but hurry there with police!
We thank him and run. I gps the area that Aaron showed me on to my phone. We hop back into my bigger vehicle, My own G wagon. Bey's is yellow and mine is black. I wanted to match her nickname. I even called Julius and he dosent pick up either. This was an intense car ride.
Tina: hello, 911! This is Tina Beyoncé's mom! PLS TRACK MY PHONE AND FOLLOW US TO THE LOCATION! BEYONCÉ HAS GONE MISSING AND APPARENTLY, THIS FIELD-
911: is known for deserted people, we are familiar with the area. Usually, we go searching for adults after 24 hrs. How long has she been gone?
Chris: about 10 hrs but she left a text not making any sense!
911: bc it's yonce, we'll come. We are tracking your phone. You may hang up when needed. Police are 9 minutes away.
We thank them and hang up. As we drive on the dirt road along the field, I notice Bey's car on the side. The driver window shattered.
Bey's POV

I can't believe I have to go here

I can't believe I have to go here. I don't want to do this, but it's for Chris safety. And gotta send that bullshit text. I wish I was pregnant already. Gotta be forced with this. I only meant part of that text. I'm gonna miss Chris. But I never thought one of his homies would bring me here. I don't wanna spoil too much. Wait, someone is here? Shit I have to hurry.
Man: KEEP FUCKING WALKING! RUN!
Chris POV
I park my car right next to hers. All of us sprint through the field.
Chris: BEYONCÉ BEYONCÉ!!! BABY WHERE ARE YOU?! BEYONCÉ!!!
All: BEY BEYONCÉ!! ITS US WE HERE! WHERE ARE YOU?!
I see two figures from a far running twoards a building. It looks like this field is right behind a somewhat busy city. It's getting dark out but that dosent stop me.
Chris: Moms Solange, look!
They see where I'm pointing and run twoards after her. We sprint.
10 minutes later...
We see her and some other man hop the fence and go into a semi tall building.
Tina: *gasping* wait! I need a sec. I
Joyce: *out of breath too* yea baby! Go get her, we'll catch up.
I run and Solange helps them pace. I get to the fence and hop right over it. I open the door and run upstairs. I see them running up.
Chris: BEYONCÉ! BABY! STOP! Who are you man?!
They open a door and they get to the roof. I open the door and only see I Bey standing on the edge looking down twoards the city. I don't see the other guy.
Chris: Bey! Beyoncé *out of breath* baby! What are you doing?

Tyga: *pointing gun twoards Bey* she's doing what I told her to do

Chris: wtf?! Baby?!