Morning👊🏾[Explicit]

Chris POV

I wake up and man I'm hungover

I wake up and man I'm hungover. Where the fuck am I? Are these all girls around me? Don't tell me I...oh shit! They all asleep. I get up and go through all there phones deleting any photos or vids that were taken of me with them. I made it just in time. I grab my wallet and keys and phone and head out with all them sleeping there and it's 12pm. Oh boy, I have no idea what to tell Bey. This would crush her. I just did what Jay did. Fuck! I check my phone seeing her texts and calls. I listened to all her voicemails as I drive home.
Voicemail:
Chris, you're scaring me*crying* baby, please come
Home. I didn't mean what I said. I'm all hormonal and scared and I love you! Pls baby! Please I'm so sorry! We can work this out! Please don't do anything stupid! I promise to control my behavior! I'll go to therapy even so! Please don't le-
I couldn't listen no more. The guilt has swallowed me. We hurt each other. I get to the driveway. I take a deep breath and am just gonna go for it. I park in the garage and head inside.
Chris: Bey? Beyoncé?
I hear her running down the stairs in her heals. She comes up to me teary eyed. She slaps me across the face. Hard.
Bey: YOU FUCKED 11 BITCHES LAST NIGHT?! AT A CLUB AND YOUR BROUGH THEM TO A HOTEL LAST NIGHT?! YOU FUCKED 11 LIKE JAY KNOCKED UP 11 JUST TO FUCK WITH ME?! HOW COULD YOU?? I'M CARRYING YOUR CHILD AND THATS WHAT YOU DO TO US?! FUCK YOU!*spits in his face*
Chris: BABY! *on knees* IM SO SORRY! *crying* I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING! I WAS WAISTED LAST NIGHT! IM SO SORRY! I STILL CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT EITHER!
Bey: *sighs* pls tell me you were atleast using condoms.
Chris: Yea thank god. There was like 16 of them in the tr-oh shit
She slaps me in the face again. She starts beatin me and grabs a knife. She gets ontop of me and I don't defend myself. I knew she wouldn't do it. She drops the knife and crys into my chest on the kitchen floor.
Bey: it's all my fault! This would've never happened if I wasn't being so petty! Ugh! I'm j-
Chris: no baby! No! It's all my fault. I should've stayed and talked more. Or slept in seperate rooms. None of this is your fault.
I stroke her hair as she lays ontop of me. She picks her head up and stares at me and study's my body.
Bey: you have lipstick all over your face. Lemme see what this looks like
She pulls down my shorts and boxers exposing my penis. She picks it up and it's got lipstick on it.
Bey: I'm. Im so tired from broken hearts. I loved you. I thought you were the one.
Chris: baby, we'll just go to counseling and go from there. We can sort this out.
Bey: you really would be willing to g-
All of a sudden, our moms walk in and move Bey and start kicking me and beating me up.
Momma J: YOU HURT BEYONCÉ SON! I AINT RAISE YOU LIKE THAT! YOUR DAD DID! HOW COULD YOU!
Momma T: YOU HURT MY BABYGIRL! I OUTTA KILL YOU! MULTIPLE WOMEN CHRISTOPHER?!
Chris: I'm so sorry! I*crying* I was waisted and Bey told me that she wish the baby was Jays and I got angry and left
Momma T: you told him you wish the baby was Jays. Have you completely lost your mind. Both of you!
Momma J: Beyoncé, this man loves you. Why would you even think or say that?!
Bey: *crying* I don't know. I need help! We both do! And he just admitted to using condoms!
J&T: well at least he used protection.
Momma J: counseling for you both is the best op- Chris get off the damn floor,*he stands up*
Momma T: Joyce, Beyoncé didn't even cut Chris at all. Maybe a bruise but she did Jay a lot worse. She truely is in love with him so much, she can't even hurt him like she did Jay.
Momma J: y'all need to get your shit together and get help my babies.
We nod and they leave.
Bey's POV
I death stare at Chris. He grabs sleeping pills. He quickly shoves them in his mouth and grabs a water bottle but I smack it out of his hands.
Bey: are you fucking insane?!
Chris: I lost you. It's done. Maybe I'll sleep long enough to forget that happened.
Bey: but Chris, these drugs won't solve the issue. I wanna hit you but I don't. It's my fault. I'm sorry.
Chris: no Bey, it's my fault. I sh-
I can't control it and kiss him. I taste the other women on his lips. He carries me bridal style upstairs to one of his many showers.

We strip naked and he turns the water on

We strip naked and he turns the water on. We get in and rinse off. He brushes his teeth and he soaps his whole body. This is somewhat akward but imma change it up. I steal the rag out of his hands that has soap all over it. I grab the bottle, put some on my hands. I stand behind him and he finally dosent smell like hoes anymore. I pour the soap on his dick too and start jerking him off and also rubbing off lipstick on his dick. He moans and thrusts in my hands. His body is all covered in soap and he's slippery. I stand behind him jerking him off infront of the shower window.
Bey: how did those girls feel huh? Did one ride your dick and another ride your face? Did they cum on your dick? Were they better than me?
Chris: mmmm no baby. You're the only one my
Dick likes. Mmm baby. Your pussy is the best.
Bey: yea? You think I'm better? Huh? *rubbing faster*
I rub so fast and he fucks my hand at this point. I see his butt clenching and his toes scrunching and his head is leaning back.
Chris: oh fuck Bey! I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming!
Bey: shoot it! Shoot your fuckin load all over the shower glass.
He grunts load and shoots his cum all over the window. He keeps fucking my hand. He shoots his last drop than turns around. His dick is still covered in bubbles and so is the rest of his body. He bends me over and slips right inside me.
Bey: mmm oh fuck! You're so slippery! Pound me daddy!
He starts going ham. I can barely reach to touch the floor as he pounds my pussy from behind. He feels so fucking good.
Chris POV
I'm nervous this is the last time that we're going to have sex. So I am fuckin her as much as I can. As I'm bending her over and fucking her, I lean down and whisper in her ear.
Chris: CJ is sorry. He's sorry. He wants to please mmm your pusssy. Bey I'm so sorry! Oh fuck! Mmm
She tries it back making my nut come close.
Bey: I want to forgive you. But mmm I don't know. Oh fuck Chris IM CUMMING!
Chris: IM CUMMING IN YOU!
I thrust my cum inside her while she cums on my dick.
Chris: yea cum on daddy chris's dick mmm fuck!! You can't keep me from Mmm this pussy!
Bey: ugh I feel your penis shooting cum in me. Mm fuck! I can't stay away from this Penis but why did you have mmm to hurt me?*crying*
I pull out and we sit on the shower bench. She crys into my chest and I hug her. My boner still won't go down.
Chris: oh baby I'm so sorry*crying* I really wish I could turn back time and not have done that. I don't know what I was thinking!
Bey: I want to seperate but my heart is telling me no. And this pussy is soaking for your cum still. It wants more.
Chris: I don't wanna keep having sex until you forgive me
Bey: ugh fine*smirks*
She leans her head down and puts my dick in her mouth. Fuck she is good.
Chris: mmm fuck.*grabs her hair* ugh Bey and you made me nut on this shower glass mmm
Bey: *spits on dick* I wanted to see your penis shoot it. And these balls*tickles balls with tongue and gets back to sucking.*
I shot a lot of cum on the wall and inside Bey which is dripping. I am not gonna last long with her sucking me.
Chris: Those girls ain't shit compared to you giving head fuck!!! Feels soo fucking good!
She goes faster trying to get my release and she deep throat's and squeezes my balls causing me to nut.
Chris: fuck Bey I'm nutting!
She sucks my tip as I shoot my cum in her mouth. I finish and she shows me swallowing my cum. I push her down on the floor gently and seperate her legs in the air and stick my tongue inside her pussy. I suck her juices up but then remember my cum is still there but I don't care. She starts squirting as I stick a finger in and still lick her pussy. We fuck the whole day and night. We have therapy tmr at 12pm and I'm praying this works. I can't lose the love of my life.