Hormones🤰🏾[Explicit]

Excplicit Content
Bey's POV
The test cleared after several minutes. We both look at each other and hold hands. We look down and see it say-
POSITIVE!🥳🤰🏾
We scream like lil kids and he lifts me up hugging and kissing.
Chris: OMG! Ima be a dad!
Bey: And imma be a mommy!😁omg! I can't believe it! I love you so much baby!
Chris: I love you too!
He puts me down, drops his towel and does back
Flips all the way to the end of the shower lines and back and that dick was just swinging! Damn he huge and fine. He lifts me back up and we don't even know what to do with ourselves.
Bey: damn babe, yo big dick was swingin!
Chris: *laughs and grabs dick* you know this is what put my kids in you
We laugh.
Bey: why don't you put it back inside me😉
Chris: before we make love and stuff, I have something to show you.
He grabs my hand and I resist. He looks back confused and I drop my towel then proceed. I slam him against the counter and kiss him.
Chris: mm fuck baby! Wait! I have to show you something first. Pls!
Bey: ok but I want you inside me after.
Chris: oh trust me I will.
We giggle. I look at his whole body and he is just so damn perfect. I look at his lil butt jiggle.
Bey: damn, my babydaddy got a lil phatty. *slaps his butt*
He twerks and I laugh. He's so funny. So perfect to me. We go twoards the end of a hall on the third floor where our bedrooms and a set of showers are. There's spare rooms all throughout each floor but one was always closed and locked for some reason. We get to the door.
Chris: close your eyes.
Bey: mm ok I guess
I here him walk away then come back and I have no idea what's going on. Good thing it's hot in here cause I woulda been cold all wet. Butt naked. He opens the door.
Chris: ok, open your eyes baby.
I open them and omg! It's a baby room!
Bey: omg! Baby! This is so cute!
Chris: *hands behind back* it's just a starter. I'm gonna paint the walls and change a few things. Do yo-
Bey: *kisses him* I love it! Thank you baby!
Chris: I knew we would be together forever as soon as you were back into my arms. I am serious when I say I want us to have a future and grow old together!
Bey: aww baby! I always pictured you as the perfect dad and husband.
Chris POV
We go in and I show her everything I have so far. I might even switch to a even bigger room. She turns around and smirks. I look down to see her pussy dripping. My dick is at full attention. I pick her up, throw her over my shoulder and go into our bedroom and throw her on the couch. We are starting to sweat cause of excitement and also how how it is here I mean damn. Make it even more sexy. I spread open her legs and my mouth waters

I feast on her pussy, licking all her juices

I feast on her pussy, licking all her juices. She moans and grabs my head. I go even further putting my tongue inside her. She is leaking everywhere. I do one last slurp and raise back up. She is out of breath and we both sweating. I hover my body over hers and kiss her. I spread her legs open and put them over my shoulders. I insert my throbbing dick and pound her pussy good. She feels so wet and amazing. Bey: UGH FUCK CHRIS! Mmmm I love your fucking dick and your body fuck! Omg!*screams as he goes faster*
Chris: mm fuck*grunting* baby this pussy! Is so fuckin wet and nice! Fuck! And the way my balls slap yo wet pussy is sexy af. And these tities*gropes them and licks tit* are so fuckin sexy! Your whole body' oh fuck! Mmmmm
She starts cumming out of no where. And squirts left and right. I give her powerful strokes while making the bed clash against the wall and the room shaking. I am trying to change positions but she won't let me. She's trying to make me bust already.
Chris: hey! Mmm fuck! Lemme change ugh oh fuck! Positions! Oh fuck!
Bey: I want you to mmm fuck nut in me in every positioonn! Oh fuck I'm cumming Zaddy!
Chris: fuck imma nut in you!
We cum together and we feel high rn. She starts crying all of a sudden.
Chris: aww baby! What's wrong? Did I hurt you?
Bey: can we pause rq? I- there's something I gotta tell you and you have to promise you won't get upset.
I pull out and we sit Chris - Cross (🥸) infront of each other.
Chris: I'll be calm babe.
Bey: I-I think omg I can't tell you this.
Chris: baby, I won't get upset.
Bey: *sniffs* I love you. That's all.*smirks*
Chris: I love you too🤨
Before I say anything she smiles, laughs and pushes me down and sits on my dick.
Bey: APRIL FOOLS! YA FORGOT WHAT DAY IT IS?!
Fuck! How did I forget today was April 1?!
Chris: *laughs* aha that was a good one. Just wait for mine.
I grab her butt and she starts riding me. I stick my tongue out and lick her boobs. She leans down and we make out and I thrust up into her.
Bey: mmm fuck Chris! Your fuckin dick! Mmmm unreal!
She screams and squirts everywhere.
Chris: *clenches eyes and curls toes* fuck! Keep squirtin! I'm gonna nut! Ah Fuucckk!!
I shoot my load into her and she rides the cum out of us. This was a powerful orgasm. Whole bed is soaked. We continue to fuck until 5 pm when we usually eat dinner. As I just nutted in her for the 100th time, we get under the covers and wrapped in each others arms and I smirk.
Bey: what's so funny?
All of a sudden, I let something else out that I've been holding in. I fart.
Bey: eww nasty fuck! But for some reason, your farts don't stink so ha!
Chris: Damnt! I'm losing me April fools! But the day ain't over yet. My dick is drained tho.
Bey: I can't feel my pussy. And how many times is you gon nut in my pussy?
Chris: till I give ya twins!
We laugh. We kiss and I get up and she spanks my naked butt.
Bey: your ass is so perfect I can eat it!
Chris: Um I'm not into that thanks tho
Bey: was a joke weirdo. Make me something to eat! Now!
Oh boy is the hormones kicking in already?
Chris: yes mam.
I get dressed and go downstairs. I cook cutlets for dinner with some special sides. She comes down crying. And still butt naked.
Chris: what's wrong baby?*goes in for hug but she pushes him*
Bey: you left me upstairs all alone! You don't care about me do you?! You left me naked. You're an ass!
Chris: I'm sorry baby, you demanded me to make dinner.
Bey: whatever
She goes back upstairs. As I'm cooking, I put the tv on in the living room and watch Golden State Warriors in between cooking. Bey has been upstairs for a few mins now. I turn the burner low and head upstairs.
Chris: Bey. Beyoncé you ok? Dinners almost done baby. Bey?
No response. And all the lights are off in all rooms. I check each one and she's no where. I check the babies room one more time and she is on the ground with clothes on reading a book for pregnant women.
Bey: I'll be down in a sec
Chris: ok, why you on the floor?
Bey: cause I want to now can you just leave me the fuck alone?! You're so fucking annoying sometimes.
Chris: I'm just being a nice fiancé. Damn.
I close the door. I go down and finish up cooking. I'm done and I yell for her to come downstairs.
Bey: don't fucking rush me you ugly ass!
Man, she's acting crazy. Maybe my dick got her goin crazy in a different way. I set the table all nice and and lit two candles. She comes down stairs with tears down her face as she sees the set up I did. Our plates are even exactly the same. I pull out her chair and she pushes the plate onto the floor. Common! She grabs me and pushes me on the table.
Chris: babe! I just co-
She started kissing me and is laying ontop of me. She blows the candles out.
Bey: I'm horny. Fuck food! Fuck me!
Omg, she's crazy!