"Tell me baby, why don't you love me😭🚬🍸"

Chris POV
I've seen Beyoncé angry, pissed, mad, sad, upset, but never this bad where she been psycho! She sitting on the bed with a martini and a cigarette. She don't even smoke cigarettes. I must've really broken my baby's hard this bad
Chris: Beyoncé, can we talk?

 I must've really broken my baby's hard this badChris: Beyoncé, can we talk?

Bey: mmm idk
Chris: can I sit next to you?
She gives me a death stare. Ok I'll stand.
Chris: ok here it goes...
Flashback to what happened:
I'm soo excited to marry the love of my life! I have a nice gift idea to! Imma make another song about Bey but this time, more personal. Just sing everything I feel about her. Today, she is out shopping with our moms and her sister so it's perfect timing. As I leave the studio and go into the hall to go to the bathroom. I get in and I pee and finish. I turn and see Karruche?! My ex?!
Chris: WTF ARE Y-
She pushes me against the wall and locks the bathroom door. She starts trying to kiss me and I try and push her away. She slips her hands into my pants and I was trying to not hurt her while pushing her away. She is really trying her hardest for me to fuck her. And she eventually pulls my pants down and my dick was trying not to get hard but it was and one thing led to another and I fuck her. I feel horrible. I don't wanna do this but she is forcing it and it's feeling good. But no where as good as bey's. We are fucking and I am trying to pull out before I nut in her. I am standing fucking her against the wall but she pulls me back in wrapping her legs around.
Chris: KARRUCHE STOP IT STOPP! FUCK!
And I nut in her. I hold back some nut. This girl got heavier. Once I finish, I pull out and push her back. I pull my pants back up and she pulls her skirt back down.
Chris: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
Kar: FUCKING ADMIT IT! YOU STILL LOVE ME!!! I LOVE YOU WAY MORE THAN THAT HOE THAT TOOK YOU FOR A DAY! WE WERE DATING FOR A YEAR AND A HALF!!
Chris: you're fuckin psycho! I've been with Bey longer than our relationship! We broke up cause yo ass was hoe around! You prob pregnant already!
She slaps me in the face.
Kar: I'll give you a call when I find out that I'm having your baby and that you'll 💯 take me back!!
Chris: fuck you! *pushes her and leaves*
I head back to my studio and lock my door pacing around. Fuck! How am I gonna tell Bey?! Wtf do I do? I can't lose bey! And now I might have a baby with Karruche! Fuck!
*End of flashback*
I finish explaining looking at her and she really is emotionless and mean mugging

 Fuck! How am I gonna tell Bey?! Wtf do I do? I can't lose bey! And now I might have a baby with Karruche! Fuck! *End of flashback*I finish explaining looking at her and she really is emotionless and mean mugging