Movin on

4 weeks later...
Chris POV
Beyoncé and I have been doing really well. Our therapy is going good and we are back to our loving selves. I make Beyoncé and I breakfast shirtless and our wedding day is in 2 weeks. We finally finished everything. We just made love last night and we have been almost every night. We can't keep our hands off of each other. All of a sudden, I feel cold hands behind me and boobies. I turn and see her butt naked and her nipples hard.
Chris: mmm my sexy baby momma*tongues her down and rubs all over her body*
Bey: mmm papi.
She slips down my shorts and I am commando too! I am trying to hurry finishing with these eggs and bacon but she is not helping. I'm getting hard af. She's stroking me.
Chris: mm fuck. Bey you want my cum in your food? You gotta stop baby. Mmm we already set this house on fire once.
Bey: good point. I'll wait over here, watching you cook naked. With your shorts around your ankles. And while I rub my punani looking at you. Fuck! I'm soo horny baby.
I try to block out everything she says to me. But my boner is already hard and stiff. Man we recorded soo many sexy tapes. We are basically porn stars but we don't sell our shit. We just watch them bored. I finally finish cooking and put it on a plate for us. I bring over our trays of food but I fall and face plant while the trays fall to the ground but don't tip over. At least the food is safe.
Bey: oh baby! Are you ok? *helps him up* oh baby! Your chin is busted.
Chris: fuck that hurt. It's bleeding? I tripped cause ya pulled my shorts down. Imma punish you for that. After I clean up my chin.
She giggles and cleans it up for me. I slam her on the kitchen table and stick myself right inside her. I fuck her on the table and then the door bust open and our moms walk in and see us fucking on the table. We all scream and cover ourselves. Bey runs upstairs while I pull my shorts up pushing my hard on down.
Our moms cover their faces.
Momma T: imma guess that's how my daughter got pregnant.
Momma J: can y'all just take a break from sex? Almost everytime us or someone else comes over, y'all are getting freaky.
Chris: sorry moms. That's embarrassing.
I pick up the breakfast trays and sit them on the counter.
Chris: you guys can open your eyes now
They laugh and they give me a hug.
Momma T: so how's therapy going?
Chris: good! Bey and I are back to normal. When we have our short arguments, we step back take a breath and gather our thoughts before we say or do anything else and can have an adult conversation.
Momma J: well I'm proud of the both of you. You both are being civil adults and forgiving each other. What marriage is all about. Too bad your father didn't learn that.
Momma T: neither did Bey's.
Bey comes down stairs in a nice dress.
Bey: I'm so sorry y'all saw that.
Momma T: if I had a dollar for everytime that I've came over here and caught y'all makin love, I'd be even more richer.
We laugh. We all chat with our moms for a bit and they leave a hour later. I close the door and Bey slams me against the door and drops her dress. We make out and have some bomb ass sex. We can't stop makin love. It's 6pm and we finish. I'm laying ontop of her on the couch. We are out of breath.
Bey: I just can't get enough of your sexy long dick inside me. I don't ever want us to stop having sex.
Chris: and being inside you, I feel like my body melts. God I love you. And wait till our honeymoon. Maybe we'll get a few things to spice it up
Bey:mmm you're making me horny again! Fuck me more zaddy!
We smash some more for another hour. We take a few minutes to get strength to get up. We hop in the shower and clean ourselves up. We didn't have the energy to make love in there. I was about to get dressed but Bey stopped me.
Chris: baby, I'm tired af. I can't go anymore. *grabs his junk* these are drained.
Bey: I think we should be naked around the house. Who gives a fuck?*kisses him* it's just us. We don't have to have sex.
Chris: are you serious?
Bey: yea. Why not? Let's be naked *cheesing*
Chris: ok, let's do it. But first. *slaps her ass* I've gotta slap that ass. So hot!
Bey: *slaps his butt back* so is yours. Alright, let's go eat something and watch tv.
We go downstairs and I make us a pizza pie in the oven. I sit on the couch with Bey as we watch AFV together. We laugh hysterical at the videos. Bey smirks. She takes the remote and switches the input. She goes to put a dvd in and I'm confused. She comes back sits down. The video plays and it's our sex tape.
Bey: I think I like this even better *kisses him*
Chris: man, yo pussy look wet af there.
Bey: we don't have to have sex watching this, I just wanna see us make love.
Chris: we should've auditioned for 50 Shades of Grey we both laugh. The oven dings and I get the pizza out and turn the oven off.
Chris: it's hot, let it cool down for a few
Bey: ok , come sit back down.
I push her down and get ontop of her and make out. Best believe we went for another sex session. We eat pizza afterwards and head upstairs to bed. We watch tv in bed.
Chris: so the wedding is in 2 weeks. You nervous? And excited at the same time?
Bey: fuck yes Im excited!so is your baby in here
I bend my neck down and put my face infront of her tummy.
Chris: hey Chris Jr...
Bey: or babygirl
Chris: whoever you are or how many you are knowing yo daddy can shoot a nice big lo-
Bey smacks me in the back of the head.
Chris: sorry. Anyways, daddy can't wait to meet you! I love you already and y'all ain't even born yet. You are going to be so spoiled by me and mommy. I hope you grow to be better than me. And if you're a boy, pls don't be smashing every girl when you married. Daddy messed up. That's why I hope you grow to be better than me. Your mommy puts up wit my annoying ass, *whispers* I think she just wants my peni-*bey smacks him again* sorry, anyways, I love you with all my heart and I promise you imma be the best dad ever. And I will never leave you or mommy. Daddy loves you!*kisses stomach*
I look up and Bey is sobbing.
Chris: oh baby*wipes her tears* why you cryin?
Bey: other than the dirty jokes, that was so sweet!! I love you more than you'll ever know.*kisses him*
Chris: and I love you more than you'll ever know too! And I can't wait to marry you!
I can't wait to get married!😁❤️💍