Druunnkkk in loove(Filthy-Explicit)

🔞
Chris POV
She gets in the water booty ass naked!

🔞Chris POVShe gets in the water booty ass naked!

(Real photo of Beys 🍑)
I watch and fall. I take my shirt off . I sit in the ground and burry myself under the sand as Bey goes in for a skinny dip. I make a gigantic penis. She comes out of the water and her whole body is naked and wet. I look at her pussy and damn, I wanna lick all that water off of her. She comes up and laughs.

Chris: You like my dick? Bey: mm yea

Bey: mm yea. It's almost like it's the actual size. Can you remind me what it looks like again?*bites lip
Chris:*smirks* you wanna see my penis?
She nods biting her lip and I can't keep my eyes off of her soaking wet naked body. I raise up from the sand and I unbuckle my pants and pull them down with my boxers. I stand with them pulled around my ankles. I'm hard as a rock. She grabs it and pulls me twoards the ocean with it. We get in and she turns around. She climbs on my back as the waves hit us. We are in the deeper end and she gets off my back and turns around and kisses me. She grabs my dick and rubs it in between her thighs. Just below her pussy.
Chris: mmm Beyoncé, we finna have sex in the ocean?
She uses one arm and holds on while she spreads her legs and slides my dick right in her and damn she horny horny, she starts grinding on me. I hold her butt and legs as we fuck right here in the ocean.
Bey: ooh yess daddy!
Chris: I've never fucked and swam in a deep ocean before. Mm fuck baby. Want me to fuck your pussy harder? Huh baby? *laughs* I think I might drown while fuckin. That's a first
Bey: ahaha!
I'm trying to keep up float and fuck her at the same time but I can't. I pull out
Bey: hey, whats wrong?
Chris: I can't do both baby, I'll drown. Common, lemme fuck ya in a little more shallow water.
We head twoards the sand again but she stops me and grabs my dick and kisses me. We can stand from where we are but right in the middle where the waves crest. We have balance and the water comes just below Bey's boobs. I can see her tities. I grab her boobs and just suck and kiss them. She moans as she rubs my head. We keep heading more twoards the beach and the water gets lower. The water is down just above our knee caps and daammnn her pussy sparkling. I get on my knees and licks her pussy all around. The next wave nearly knocks me over. I grabbed my dick and I faced her. I slide in smoothly fucking her face to face. You can hear our skin slapping all around in the water as we have some nice ass sex. She jumps and wraps her legs around mine making me hold her. We kiss with so much love and I feel my dick twitch and her pussy tighten. She looks into my eyes and then down watching my dick move in her pussy.
Bey: Mmm oh fuck yea baby! I want you cu-cum all inside me! Bust that hot sticky load right in my pussy. I'm gonna cum baby! I'm about to explode! Ahh fuck! I'm cumming daddy!
Chris: Fuck baby! I'm busting too!
I clench my eyes and just feel my cum shoot out deep into her pussy as she let's put every nosie she can make. I look down to see us cumming together. I love wet sex. I pull out and carry her to the sand where we can lay yet the water can still come over and swoop us if we lay down. I push her down and lay ontop of her and thrust myself inside her. The water comes and washes over our bodies.
Bey: baby! This is so hot! Mm fuck! There's no one even here!
Chris: I know mmm fuck! This means sex on this beach is just what we needed mmm fuck! Baby! Look at these tities*sucks them*
Bey: mmm suck on them baby! This dick is working wonders rn!
Chris: good how bout this?
I thrust in her harder. We start getting a little sandy and my balls keep gettin pushed by the water. I eye roll and bust without even knowing it. She squirts and cums too. She claws my back as I cum and thrust it in her. I finish and we make out. I pull out and pick her up.
Bey: can we rinse off and head back to the hotel?
Chris: ofc baby!
We hop back into the ocean and the sky is getting very dark now. As we are swimming rinsing off, we head back and we can stand where we are and the water hits just at our waist. She stops and turns around and starts jerking me off. My boner ain't ever goin away. I keep my hands to my side and I spit on my dick. She spits too and jerks me off good.
Bey: mmm I wanna see your cum squirt all over my pussy and the water. Mmm just *kisses passionately* want you to explode your nut. Cum everywhere.
I bite my lip and I start tensing up getting on my tippy toes and shoot my cum all over the water and she points it twoards her wet pussy lips. We see a cop patrolling the beach all of a sudden.
Chris: oh shit baby! Move move move!
At Chris LA 2nd home down a few blocks.
We get to my house and we still covered in sand. We get inside as we both have one article of clothing on which we throw off immediately. I run and take her through the house and out the back where there's a hot tub.
Chris: lemme fell you Bey. I never knew that we were both freaks!
Bey: neither did I aha!
We get into the hot tub and she turns and sticks her ass out. I get from behind and slip myself inside from behind and clap them cheeks. I put the water jets on to add extra pleasure. She throws back her ass as I pound her.
Chris: mm fuck Beyoncé! I love you!
Bey: mmm fuck I love you too chris! Ah fuck!
I nut inside her again and we head back up to the hotel and make love the whole night.
Morning
I wake up and see Beyoncé and I wrapped up in the sheets naked with her body laying in my arms. She blinks a couple of times and wakes up.
Chris:*smiles* good morning baby*kisses forehead*
Bey:*smiles* good morning babe
Chris: so how do you think our first date was?
Bey: *giggles* I'm starting to think we was waisted last night and on some horny shit.
Chris: I didn't know we was that freaky aha
We both laugh. She gets ontop of me and kisses me. We start making out and I stop before we start fuckin again.
Bey: I'm glad we got everything off our chest last night.
Chris:I mean I think I still have of me on your chest right there
Bey:Aha! Good one!
Chris: aha yea but I really am happy that we said what we needed to get out. And I'm not sure we would've had as wild sex if we didn't get waisted last night.
Bey: mmmm idk. I'll try it one day with you.
Chris: *gasps* OMG!
I look down to see our cum mixed together everywhere.
Bey: don't worry, I took birth control. You got weak ass pull out game.
Chris: but you the one saying "cum inside my pussy daddy!"
Bey: mmmm daddy! *takes his hands and puts his fingers in her pussy* I want you in me again!
I smirk and rub her pussy. I get on top and slip my hard dick in soaking pussy. I kiss her and start thrusting.
Bey: mmmm I know mmmm tthaat weed shouldn't be having ssssex on the first date but I can't resist mmm This fucking dick! You're too fucking sexy!
Chris:  mmmm I cant resist your wet pussy and these nice *kisses tities* tities and this nice big juicy booty.
Bey: you know. *roams hands on his butt* you have a nice phatty too. Mmmm fuckkk!
I start pounding her at this point and have the headboard bang against the wall.
Chris: mmm baby! This fuckin pussy!
We mark each other with hickies.
Bey: mmm I challenge you!
I stop as we both sweating.
Chris:*out of breath* what's the challenge?
Bey: *out of breath* I challenge you to fuck me all day non stop! But I wanna fuck at home!
Chris: baby. See this?!
I raise my hips up and show my dangly balls.
Chris: these things got cum for days. And this dick can be stiff as long as I want it to. Don't you worry baby
I slam myself back in her and thrust back inside her hard. We squeak the bed and the head board bangs against the wall. You can hear our skin clapping. We make out and intense up.
Bey: mmm I'm gonna cum baby! I know you want to too! Cum in my pussy baby! Fill my fuckin pussy up!
Chris: Fuucckk! Baby!! I'm cummin! Cum with me baby' oh fuck!
We cum together and French kiss. She wraps her legs around my butt and legs. We are completely out of breath, sweating.
Chris: baby, what if you got pregnant?
Bey: with you as the father, *puts hands on his face*i wouldn't mind. Why you ask?
Chris: cause we havin all this sex, and it could be a possibility even with birth co-
Bey: baby, don't worry. Anything that happens, we can do it together, right?
Chris: I'm never leaving you baby. *kisses her* I'm in love with you. You my future baby momma and my wifey.
Bey: aww my future baby daddy and hubby. Now I want you to do something extra kinky.
Chris: *smirks* what's that baby?
Bey: lick the cum on my pussy.
Chris: but my nut is there too.
Bey: common, for me baby.
Chris: this is odd but Ok
She spreads her legs open and I pull out. My nut flows out and is all over her pussy with her cum as well. I scoot and down and put my tongue on her pussy. She grabs my head and smushes it in her pussy.
Bey: mmm baby! How does your cum taste?
Chris: pretty interesting.
I jerk my dick as I lick our cum on her pussy. I lick it clean and she squirts all over my face. She pushes me away.
Bey: now common baby! Let's go home and finish
We get dressed and get all our bags together. We run out and pay and get out of the hotel. We hop in the car and there's soo much sexual tension. As I'm driving, she's biting her lip at me. I rub my fingers on her pussy. We get home and I park the car and we don't even get the bags out. I open the door and get her out of the car and we rush in and spend the whole day having sex.
1 month later...
Bey's POV
Chris and I have had many more dates since the last one and each time we end up havin sex which I don't mind but I just recently found something out that will either make or break us. I've been feeling really mushy and out of it. But I found out the reason. I just have to plan a way of telling Chris. He said he wouldn't mind this a month ago👀