Here we go again...

*Explicit*
Bey's POV
It's been 3 days since I told him that I missed Jay but he never let me finish. I try telling him but he don't believe me nor answer me. We leave in 3 more days and I don't wanna waste this trip mad. I was trying to explain that it was only for a split second. He has said nothing for 3 days and I don't know what else to do. He has been sleeping on the couch and I go and make sure he's ok. I love and care for him sooo much. He has no idea how much I love him. And this is killing me! Right now, it's early in the morning. I hear the shower go off and I smirked to myself. I get up and go to the bathroom he's in.

It's beautiful right? I kinda miss the other rooms one but it's still soo nice

It's beautiful right? I kinda miss the other rooms one but it's still soo nice. Especially to see my naked mans in there. He is facing the other way and my god his body is god like. I hide behind the door and then see him turn around. He walks twoards the shower bench and sits and puts his face in his hands and starts crying. Aww I really broke his heart🥺💔
I really have to make it up to him and get rid of this Jay Z shit. I strip down and I get in. I've tried to make some love on him but he just pushes me out of the way. He won't let me have sex and that's a big sign that he's mad. I get in silently. I get on my knees infront of him. I rub his legs and he removes his hands. He looks at me in disgust and he tries to get up but he left me no choice. I squeeze his balls and dick as hard as I can. He screams in agony.
Chris: OWWWW FUCKK!!!!
Bey: sit down! Or I'll make you!
Chris: you're fucking crazy oww! Fine!
He sits down and I release my grip. And I only grabbed it with one hand haha! Of course his penis goes past my hand. He packin.
I get up and sit on his lap facing him. I start grinding a bit. Lookin at his wet naked body makin me horny af. He still ain't movin tho.
Bey: Chris, listen. I know I hurt you and to see you cry w-
Chris: I wasn't crying.
Bey: baby come on. Your eyes are still puffy.
Chris: that was from you squeezing my fuckin dick.
Bey: anyways, I need you to talk to me. I know you're mad but I need to know if you forgive me please?
Chris: look, the reason I get mad and don't say anything is cause I am sick of hearing how you miss a fuckin psychopath. and then I start questioning myself. Like, what did he do that I am not doing good in this relationship? Is he nicer? did he do better in bed than I do? Are you not feelin me no more? I mean can you please make up your mind?
Bey: Chris, come on, no one is better in bed than you. When I say I "miss him" I don't really mean it. I think it's just guilt. And the good memories. But I want to move past it and you have to understand that not one part of me truely loves him anymore. My love is all for you. *whispers in his ear* and so is this pussy.
I made him shutter with that one and I feel his penis go rock hard in seconds. He starts kissing my neck and I attack his and we make out. It gets heated and I lay him down and I slip his dick into my pussy. I ride him and kiss his neck. We both moan.
Bey: so please forgive me daddy. Mmm
Chris: I forgive you. Mmm baby. Why did I pass this pussy for ugh 3 d-days mmm fuck!
Before I say anything, he jackhammers up into my pussy. I'm in heaven.
Chris POV
I am given it to her good as she rides the fuck out of me.
Bey: I love you! Mmm ugh fuck! Pleeeasee donnntt be mmm mad att mee!! IM SQUIRTIN!
She starts squirting all over my dick and lower half.
Chris: mm fuck! I love you tooo!! Ugh! Yes baby!! Fuck! Squirt all over me!!
My mouth waters at the sight. I lean up and pushed her down laying her down. I pull out and lay down infront of her pussy. I wiggle my tongue in her face first

Then get back down and start tongue fuckin her pussy

Then get back down and start tongue fuckin her pussy. She's a moaning mess but then she grabs my head and she moans louder.
Bey: I can't hold it aIMM CUMMING!!!
She locks her legs around me not letting me out and she cums on my tongue. I completely devour her pussy and cum. I almost came humping alone. We then got on the shower floor and 69 each other. I feel myself about to nut. I pull away and I stand. She tries but she can barely. I gave it to her good. I lift her up and put her legs around my waist. I slid in and she eye rolls in euphoria.
Chris: damn mmm baby. What was I thinkin. Ignoring this pussy.
Bey: ugh I should just walk away mmm and punish you but I can't feel mm fuck my pppussy. Your so big!
I smirk and start fuckin her away. I fuck her against the glass door. My wet cum filled balls smack against her ass. The shower on top of us feels soo good too. I'm about to fill her pussy up with my cum.
Chris: fuck baby! I'm nuttin!!! AGH!
I cum all inside her pussy as I hop her on my waist. She cums with me. I pull out and we both look down watching my nut drip out of her pussy and some dri0 down our legs. We both are trying to catch our breath.
Bey: fuck that's a big load Chris! Yes I want you to do it again!
I get on my knees and put my face to her belly.
Chris: sorry Chris jr. daddy can't get enough of mommy pussy.
She smacks the back of my head and laughs. We fuck everywhere in this shower. I even fuck her on the sink. She has her legs spread open sitting on the sink while I fuck her standing making out.
Chris: imma nut again Bey! Mmm fuck!
I can barely feel my dick at this point and dip my head into her neck as I shoot my cum in her pussy and she squirts and cums with me. A mess. I finish cumming in her and my dick slips out below her punani and is dangling in the sink. We keep making out and then all of a sudden, my penis has a tingly sensation. I start peeing in the sink just below her pussy.
Bey: omg! Are you really peeing in the sink?
Chris: yess mm

 Bey: omg! Are you really peeing in the sink?Chris: yess mm

Bey's POV
We both look down and he's really peein. His long dick hangs over the counter and into the sink. And he is not even fully hard.

2 hours later

2 hours later...
Bey: jerk yourself off for me daddy. Mastrubate for me!
He gives me the look and jerks off with my cum and pussy juices. I'm on my knees infront of him infront of the bed. He strikes his dick up and down faster.
Chris: fuck imma nut!
He nuts all over my naked body. He throws me back on the bed and slides in me and we fuck all night long.