Refresher[Very Explicit]

Chris POV
We hop in my car through the back and had Julius and my body guard both bring the car around. So no paparazzi will see. They pull my lambo up and I thank them.
Bey: omg! This is your car! Damn, I need to upgrade mine!
Chris: ahhhaa! Get in ba—Beyoncé. *winks*
She hugs Julius. She shhhs him.
Bey: You both didn't see any of this right?
They both wink at us and respond "ofc our queens"
I hug them both and Chris daps them up. We thank them then get into his lambo. He opens the door for me and I get in. He runs and hops in as well.
Chris: just to warn you, I would hold on the handle bar on the door.
Bey: oh god!
I speed off and she grips on for dear life. My mansion is only a few blocks away. We at a red light and she keeps lookin at me like she wanna start somethin.
Bey: God I missed you and I missed something else
She looks me up and down and slides her hand over my crotch of my pants. It takin everything in me not to pull over and make sweet love to her. I move her hand and grab it and kiss it and put it back in her lap.
Chris: I know, you missed this smile.
I feel bad turning her down.
Bey: yea well that too. You have the best smile. The most beautiful sexiest smile ever.
Chris: Bey, I know what ya doin and we can't.
Bey: oh common Chris.
She grabs my hand and has me touch her soaking punnani. Damn, she's soaking on my seats. I like it. The light turns green and I take my hand back.
Bey: Chris, just let it happen. It's ok baby. No one has to know. So what if it's wrong. Hahas
She is waited and so am I. I'm surprised I haven't crashed yet. We arrive at my mansion.
Bey: HOLY- OMG! THIS IS YOUR MANSION?! You sure you ain't got no one else. I mean with your python, you gotta have some babies.
Chris: AHAHHAHA!! Yea nah, I'm too smart for that. Ain't no one got what you got
She smirks and giggles. I park the lambo in the garage and I open the door for her. She grabs my hand and gets out and lock the doors up. I take her hand and go inside from the garage. Safer way. We walk inside and it leads to the kitchen.

Bey: Chris this place is huge! You have this all to yourself?! Chris: yep

Chris: yep. It gets kinda lonely sometimes.
Bey: well, lemme fix that for ya
She turns around and slams me against the wall and kisses me and hops up making me hold her. I can't control it, I've missed her soo much and she's been teasing me all night. I turn and smash her up against the wall taking control.
Bey: Chris make love to me. You got me all horny baby! Fuck me baby!
Chris: oh fuck. I can't control it either baby. Imma make love to you upstairs.
I carry her kissing her and walk upstairs. We get into my bedroom and she's trying to take control tonight. She throws me on the bed but I get right back up and get on my knees. I reach under her second dress of the night and pull them wet panties down with my teeth. I get back up and pull her dress off. She had no bra on the whole time. She's butt ass naked. I kiss every inch of her body and lay her down on her back. I get ontop of her and she strips me down as we kissin.