Date Night

Bey's POV
He brings us to omg, it's a beach! It's the beach that Chris and I played on as a kids whenever we visited Los Angeles. There's a secret hiding spot where no one could spot us in a huge rock that wa like a cave. No one could see on the other side cause it's just rock broken off with a huge hole in the middle. We used to kiss as kids under there. There's a table, a candle on it and rose pedals leading to there. I take off my heels as we walk closer with our hands holding.
Bey: omg Chris!! This is beautiful! Thank you baby!
Chris: why ya gotta thank me? It's a date. I just have soo much to tell you. Figured this would be the perfect place to rekindle our relationship.
I kiss him and there's even a waitor from our favorite restaurant on the boardwalk. He pulls me chair out and I sit. He sits down and he reaches out to hold my hand on the table I don't.
Bey: this a date, I have some things I need to get off my chest as well.
He looked confused at why I won't hold his hand on the table.
Chris: is everything ok?
Bey: yes and no.
He has music in the background making it calmer.
Bey: Christopher, I know we've both been through a lot in the last month. I mean the shit that I had to help you with in the hospital...
Chris: yea that was embarrasing😬
Bey: haha, I did that cause I do have feelings for you. Listen, meeting you at the Grammys, was life's way of saying I need you in my life. But, I-I know you was just tryna protect me from Jay *he sighs in annoyance* but I just can't, I can't unsee that and that you did that.
Chris: but baby, you know I would never EVER hurt you right?
Bey:*dosent say anything*
Chris: right?
Bey: *does not say anything*
Chris: you don't trust me? But I don't understand.
Bey: cause you murdered him! You didn't just knock him out and leave him like you could've done.
Chris: I was protecting you! Pls dont make me seem like I'm a monster! I would never hurt you!
Bey: *tears* but how do I know?!
Chris: then why did we have sex Beyoncé? Why would you still go on this date with me then? The police knows what happened and what I did. I didn't get charged.
Bey: I just I *crys* I don't know it's hard to explain.
Chris comes over and gets on his knees and I turn twoards him and he wipes tears off my face.
Chris: Beyoncé, I love you soo much! You have no idea how much love I have for you.
Bey: but how? Why do you love me? Was it just for the sex?
Chris: you thought I would do this all for you just for sex? Beyoncé, why are you making me seem like I'm Jay? The bad guy? You have to know I would never lay a finger on you like he did! I put that on my life! Please baby.
Bey: it's because Jay broke my heart. I just-I don't know what or who to trust anymore. You kiss me and I forget all the doubts in my mind but when reality sets in, it just we happened really fast.
Chris: maybe it wasn't the correct way to reunite but *murmers**I mean it did feel good I'll tell yea that*
I wack him in the back of the head with a slight smile.
Chris: but we can start over. I trust you 💯 but I'm willing to gain your trust. I will do everything to prove to you that you can trust me ok. *kisses hand* anything.
Him looking straight into my eyes makes my heart melt.
Bey: thank you. I know I can be complicated but that's what happens when your heart breaks. And having someone else fix it is a lot.
Chris: and I'm gonna help you in every way I can. I love you not for sex. But because of the person who you are. From our past relationship, we were two peas in a pod and we loved each other for who we were and are. We didn't break up cause we didn't love each other ya know.
Bey: I know *opens arms out for hug*
He backs away jokingly. I eye roll and laugh and he hugs me. His cologne smells soo good. We release from the hug and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
Chris: now here's what I was gonna say lol. *sits back in chair* I want to thank you for standing up for me and protecting me and being by my side. Even having to hold me long private part to use the bathroom lol
We both laugh.
Chris: but in all seriousness, what I've put you through was so much and I'm sorry for that. I admit, I don't feel just right abt the killing Jay situation but my intentions were not evil. Ok?
I look into his eyes.
Bey: Ok. *kisses him*
He breaks away but I pull him back in and grab his shirt.
Chris: mmm baby, you tryna start something right here. Cause I-*she covers his mouth with her hand*
Bey: later baby. Imma give you some good lovin.
I push him back to his seat. He puts his hand on the table and I put my hand in his. He stares into my eyes.
Chris: I love you.
Bey: I love you too.
Waitor: and here's your dinners.
The waitor brings us both my favorite, Rosemary chicken. We dive in. They also refill our wine.
Bey: you can just leave the bottle here
Chris's eyes light up. He is eating crab legs.
Bey: Chris say red lobsta!

Chris: I still can't believe you helped me peeBey: Christopher, let's just forget that ever happened ok?Chris: okie dokie! Yea that was embarrassing but you a real one

Bey: Christopher, let's just forget that ever happened ok?
Chris: okie dokie! Yea that was embarrassing but you a real one. Really.
Bey: well ya know. I try. Eat baby.
I rub my leg against his as we dive in. He looks up at me with eyes that looks like he bout to fuck me right here.
Bey: can you give me a taste?
Chris: of my dick or the crab legs?
Bey: Crab legs. I ain't kissin that ugly ass dick.*takes bottle and winks*
I take the bottle and drink straight form it. My buzz comes quick.
Chris POV
I mean damn she almost drank the whole bottle. I give her a piece of my food and she opens her mouth wide. I put it in and she grabs my hand and sucks my finger. Oh man does she know how bad I want her rn. She sucks my finger and moans closing her eyes. I take the bottle of wine and finish it.
Bey: damn! You finished the damn *burps* wine?
We both reach a buzz. This when we get hot. He calls for the waitor to bring another bottle. We finish eating.
Chris: common, let's take a walk.
We get up and I grab her hand and she stumbles and we both laugh. We walk away and thank the waitors. She grabs her bag and head and walk while the sunset is almost all the way down. We talk about all the fun memories we had.
Bey: *slurring*ahahaha! Remember when your trunks slipped off when you got hit by a wave. You cried like a baby when you got out and couldn't find them! Ahaha!
Chris: ahaha*slurs* bbabby, I was young!
Bey: you was 15 years old and cried like a baby! Should've been proud to show yo stuff. And you know what *throws wine bottle*
She rubs to twoards the ocean and omg! She's getting butt ass naked. And she had no bra or panties on! My dream come true!

 And she had no bra or panties on! My dream come true!