Fast Forward

5 months later...
Chris POV
Bey: AAAHHHHH
Doc: you're doing great Beyonce. Just take a few more breaths then PUUSSHH
Chris: PUSSHHHH BABY PUUSSSHH
Bey: AGHHHH!!! *out of breath* CHRISTOPHER WHY DID YOU SPURT YOUR CUM INSIDE MY PUSSYYY AHHHH!
The doctor and nurses all were shocked and giggled at her comment.
Chris: CAUSE YOU ASKED ME TOO AHH MY HAND!
She was squeezing my hand hard. The rest of that vacation was goood😋. Since then we've been doing really well together. Our relationship is stronger than ever. Happily married and moved to a new place in LA. Our anniversary is in a few weeks and I've been trying to plan something big.
Flashback (1 hour ago)
It's 100 degrees outside and Bey and I decided to go for a swim...butt naked. It's our house and the backyard is pretty private and houses are spaced far from each other. Plus we'll be underwater. I put some music on and we go into our nice fancy pool.

Yes I know, we love the rich life🤩

Yes I know, we love the rich life🤩. I swam up to Bey who was walking slowly in the pool. I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck, while rubbing her pregnant belly.
Chris: I can't believe you're 9 months pregnant already! Chris Jr. on his way.
Bey: can't believe I'm having a lil Christopher. Maybe the next one will be a girl. And the way we fuck, we might have her next year😆z
We both laugh.
Chris: well you know, there is a theory that says that which ever partner was the most dominant making the baby, it'll be the gender of who ever was dominant. So ya boy *grinds* went to work. 🤪
Bey: whateva🙄 imma ride you even faster next time. *starts kissing his neck* clench my pussy muscles even ha-OWWWW!!!!
Chris: what's wrong??!!
Bey: there's a pain in my stomach! Chris, I need to go to the hospital! Oww!
We get out of the pool and Bey stands looking at me and her water breaks. Oh shit! We slipped clothes in real fast and went into the lambo and skirted real fast.
Bey: AHHHHH!!! Chris!!!! Christopher!!! I'm bout to give birth right here!
Chris: bae! Not in the lambo!!!
Bey: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING OWWW THATS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT RIGHT OWWW NOWW?! AH!
Chris: sorry baby! There's not enough room in this car to give birth. Look we 3 minutes away. Almost there*grips his hand tighter*
Bey: why can't the men give birth??
Chris: idk. Just keep breathing baby. Pull the window down. ARE YOU EXCITED?!  WE GON HAVE A BABY!!!!
Bey: *pulls down window* Ofc I am my love oww! You got any weed back there?
Bey's POV
I look in the back and Chris shouts real loud.
Chris: NO BABE I DONT! Look we're here!
When I looked back, I know I didn't see what I thought I saw. He's lucky I'm boutta give birth cause he's in deep shit now. Imma mention it later, rn gotta get this baby out.
Present...
Doc: congratulations Beyonce. You have a healthy baby boy. Wow! He looks exactly like his daddy!
The doc hands me my baby boy. Chris kisses my head as we tear up. Oh shit!
Bey: OWWW!!!!!!
Doc: omg! Looks like there's another one coming!
B&C: ANOTHER?!!
The nurse takes Christopher Jr. out of my hands. Chris holds on to mine and I squeeze as I push out another baby. We had no idea!!!
After they clean up both of our baby's, they handed me them both first. My momma walks in and she was upset abt getting stuck in traffic. But we all had a really nice moment together.

 But we all had a really nice moment together