26

Harry hadn't been lying when he told me he was going to fuck the anger out of me. Memories of how he'd bent me over, pulled my arms behind my back and pounded into me from behind assaulted my brain.

He'd fucked me until I couldn't walk straight.

That was four nights ago.

The next day, I'd been brought into Niall's office and he and Javi reamed me a new asshole for 15 minutes before Harry barged into the office. They'd had me come into work early, and didn't tell Harry. He was furious.

Then my brother and Niall did something that shocked the absolute fuck out of me. They offered to make me bar manager. Both of them were going to be focusing on opening the new club.

Which I didn't know until Miguel told me Harry had invested in. Apparently he invested in this club as well.

When I told them no they both stared at me like I was stupid.

I didn't want handouts.

Javi had called me a moron. Saying that one the raise would be substantial. Two I was already doing the work of a manager. Three stop being a stubborn asshole and take the job. You aren't getting it because you're Harry's girlfriend, or Niall's friend, or my sister. You're getting it because you work your fucking ass off.

I told them I needed to think about it.

Bae also called me a moron. Because the minute they offered her the dance manager position she accepted it.

Apparently the two of them would be focusing a lot of their time and energy getting the new club up and running and they would be delegating a lot of the responsibilities here to other employees. Ones they trusted.

Then Javi went on a tirade about how I couldn't let my relationship with Harry affect my job. Which I got. He was right. I apologized for beating the shit out of the bitch.

But when Harry busted in looking fucking furious at them for reaming me. Not once did either Niall, or Javi get onto him about not letting our relationship affect his job. The double standard was loud. So I was louder about my thoughts on that.

When I went back to tell them I would take the management position two days ago. I told them they could fuck all the way off if I was the only one expected to keep my cool.

Then I went into Harry's office and the two of us had a nice long chat about our relationship expectations. Communication was important to me.

He needed to work on it. I needed to be understanding that he'd never done this relationship before and I needed to give him some leeway, because He was going to fuck up. Which I understood. But there were a few things I wasn't fucking wavering on. Honesty, loyalty, respect, and equality.

I could work with whatever else. But that shit I was not wavering on.

Harry was on his way over to pick me up for dinner. He'd told me to dress nice.

Bae had come over to help me get ready, and Cho had let me borrow a dress. Jai helped with my hair. "You look fantastic." Jai kissed my cheek before she took off.

I was nervous. Which was stupid. Harry has had his dick so far inside my vagina I'm pretty sure he touched the bottom of my esophagus.

He's seen me completely naked. Which by definition is when I'm the most vulnerable. So why is the thought of sitting down to a formal meal with him so nerve wracking? Why is the thought of spending time alone with him somewhere elegant causing me to freak out like this? I took a deep breath and adjusted the formal dress Cho had let me wear. It was a floor length black gown she called it. I didn't know the fucking difference between a gown and a dress. It was fitted. Which made it weird to walk in. It would have been almost impossible if it didn't have a slit going up the side. The slit went almost all the way up to my hip, because I was so much taller than Cho.