24

I was right when I said I couldn't walk. Harry had to carry me to the car. When we got back to his condo, he had to hold me up in the shower.

Which turned into him fucking me on the bathroom counter. Which turned into him fucking me again on his bed.

We made such a mess we needed another shower. That turned into him fucking me against the shower wall.

He told me as he repeatedly slammed into my vagina with his dick. "I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you." His words matched the rhythm of his hips. Each time he slammed forward he spoke. "Now you're mine."

"Oh god... Harry..." My palm slapped down on the tiles.

"I'm going to spend every possible moment between these creamy thighs."

He pounds into me.

By the time he's finished we are both exhausted and I can't feel my legs.

Harry wraps me in a fluffy towel, then carries me to his bedroom. He pulls a t-shirt over my head and before my head even hits the pillow I'm asleep.

---

Harry's POV

I've fucked her into a coma. She's lying on my bed, on her stomach. My black silk sheets such a contrast to her pale skin and light hair. One of her legs is drawn up, bent at the knee, her arms are underneath a pillow, her other leg is lying straight. Her hips have light purple imprints of my fingers. Her thighs show where my teeth have sunken into her flesh. Her breasts are covered in love bites. Her shoulders, back, and stomach look like someone has stuck suction cups all over her. She's beautiful. So fucking beautiful. Marked by me.

I know my back is torn to shit. Her fingernails have raked my flesh. My chest, and shoulders have imprints of her teeth. I've been marked by her.

I'm going to ruin her. I can feel it in my bones. She already means too much. She already sees too much. She already knows too much. She cares too much, and I'm going to ruin her.

I crawl onto the bed my lips trailing up her leg, starting at her ankle.

"Noooo, leave me alone fiend." Echo's voice is covered in sleep.

"Get up baby. You're working tonight."

"How am I supposed to work? I can't even walk." Echo grumbles.

A smirk pulls at my lips. "Sore baby?"

She lets out a huff and flops over onto her back. "My body feels like it was run over by a fucking 18 wheeler."

Had I gone too hard on her? "Too much for you?"

Echo looks down at me. I rest my head on her stomach. She brings her fingers up to run through my hair. I place a gentle kiss to a purple mark on her lower abdomen, and let out a groan as she tugs at the roots of my hair. "Never too much."

If I didn't know how swollen, and tender she was that fucking comment would have me spreading her legs and nailing her to my mattress.

"Sit up."

I take the brush off of my nightstand and move behind her as she sits in the bed. I pull her back to my chest and brush through her long hair. I pull it into a messy bun and secure it with an elastic.

"You going to dress me too?" Echo cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Shut your mouth, before I do it for you."

I can see the lust swirling in her eyes through the mirror in front of my bed.

I know she's about to test me. She loves to test my restraint. See how far she can push me before I snap. It usually ends in an orgasm for both of us. But I don't have time to do what I want to do to her.