17

Harry's POV

I'd never had anyone cuddle me. Not until Echo. She's wrapped herself around my body. Her chest pressed against my back. Her arms around my waist, and her knees curled into mine. Her forehead is resting against my spine. She's holding me.

Like I'm the fucking little spoon. No one has ever held me like this.

I can't decide if I like it. I shift slightly and she moves. Rolling away from me and onto her other side. So I roll with her, curling into her, and holding her like she had been holding me.

I liked this much better. Her ass lined up perfectly against my dick, and I could let my hands roam.

"Morning Tink." Echo mumbled out.

My lips moved down to her throat. I kissed her skin softly. "Go back to sleep."

She shifted her hips back. Rubbing her ass against my pelvis as she stretched.

Fucking cheeky minx knew exactly what she was doing. "Let's go get breakfast."

Echo rolls around to face me. "Not hungry..."

"Too fucking bad."

"I have no clothes. Unless you want me to go naked..."

I get out of bed and go into my closet. When I come back out she is bending over my bed straightening out the sheets. My dick twitches. Those white fucking panties. Mu is waiting patiently by the door for her.

"I'll take Mu out. Go shower."

When I get back into my condo she is out of the shower, standing in my closet, hair wet down her back. Light blue lace panties on her ass. Light blue bralet on her tits.

She grabs a pink polka dot button down shirt and slips it over her head.

When she turns around I grin at her. She looks damn fucking good in my clothes.

I strip my clothes off. Loving the look on her face. How she slips her tongue out of her mouth to wet her plump lips, how her pupils dilate. Her eyes roaming over my torso. Then dropping to look at my dick. Which twitches underneath her stare.

She seems to realize what she's doing and shakes her head. Turning back to the mirror to fix her hair.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Should have waited to shower with me Little Shit. We could have had some fun." My hands move down to run over her thighs.

She lets out a soft gasp, when I pull away from her. She's sexually frustrated, and I know she feels how hard my dick is against her ass. I'm sexually frustrated too.

I haven't fucked anything in months. Which is not like me. Usually I get my dick wet nightly. But the last time I went home with someone that wasn't Echo... I couldn't get into it at all.

"I can't wait to sink myself into you."

Echo lets out a barely audible moan. I move away from her.

She turns to glare at me. "What..."

"Finish getting ready Little Shit. I'm taking you to breakfast, and then we are coming back here, and I'm going to spend the afternoon with my face between your legs."

I hear her breath hitch. Smirking to myself as I step into the shower, I look back to see her glowering at me. Little Shit has no idea what's in store for her later.

------

Harry drives us through the city, I realize where he is driving towards and panic starts to seize.