9

Harry's POV

"What the fuck do you mean she quit?" I shouted at Javier. I'd just gotten out of the shower. Fucking glitter was still falling out of my hair.

"She quit. Walked out." Javier handed me a towel.

I wrapped it around my waist and stepped out of the shower we kept upstairs in a special suite for VIP guests.

Javier narrows his eyes as he looks me up and down. "You do something to my sister?"

I let out a humorless laugh. If only he fucking knew. "Your sister can take care of herself."

"How the fuck would you know?" Javi gets in my face.

"Let's just tick this shit off... She put glitter in my air vents. My car still looks like a fucking fairy shat in it every time I start it. She shot me with two fucking glitter cannons, and she fucking kicked me so hard in the dick that I'm fucking limping."

Javi's eyes widened. I can tell he's trying not to laugh. Which pisses me off. "Fuck you Javi." I take a step towards him and he holds his hands up.

Both of us knowing what would happen if punches started flying.

"Look man, you know I've got love for you. You're like a little brother to me. Tell me what the fuck is up with you lately. You're moody. Even for you." Javi talks as I change into a clean suit.

I shake my head at him as I button up the shirt. "Nothing to talk about."

"She's got you all twisted up doesn't she?" He looks at me.

How the fuck does he know what's going on when even I don't.

"I've seen it before. Niall loved the fucked out of my little sister." Javi puts his arm on my shoulder. "I'm gonna tell you the same shit I told him. She's a grown woman. She makes her own choices. You think you can be the man she needs, and deserves. Go for it. But if you make her love you, without the intention of loving her back. I'll break your face."

I stared down into his eyes. Not showing any emotion, then I nodded my head slightly.

"Niall might kill you though." Javi called after me as I walked out of the suite.

I thought about what Javi said as I drove towards Echo's apartment. I had pulled a dick move tonight. I would have been beyond livid had she hooked up with someone and then kissed me. I would have gone fucking postal. I nearly caved Zayn's head in just for driving her to work.

I was a jealous fuck. I didn't like anyone touching what was mine. She wasn't even mine and seeing someone else's hands on her body drove me to such a fit of rage I'd pummeled one of my friends.

I didn't do relationships. I fucked. I had fun. But I didn't settle down. I didn't fucking date. I didn't meet parents. I didn't do mushy ass romantic shit. That wasn't who I was. I didn't fucking fall asleep in a woman's bed, or let her sleep in mine. I didn't kiss on the mouth. I didn't chase after pussy either.

So what the fuck was I doing parked outside of her apartment complex, and why the fuck did I see red when I noticed Niall's car parked in front of mine.

I knew their relationship was platonic. Now. But I knew he'd dated her. They'd been quite serious. I don't know why their relationship ended. I'd never asked. But they had this weird friendship now that made my blood boil. She trusted him. She let him in. He got to see all the sides of her that I wanted to see.

When I got up to her door I heard voices talking softly. The walls in this apartment complex were paper fucking thin.

"Baby girl... talk to me." Niall's voice traveled through the wall. I slumped against it, and listened even though I knew I shouldn't.