8

Incoming Smut😬😬

Also when you see the 🦋 play the song listed next to it. It adds something to the story...and it's a kick ass song that I've become obsessed with.

Harry's POV

Four weeks of torture. That's what working with her had fucking turned into. Like tonight.

Fucking theme night. Stupid ass Niall and his fucking brilliant ideas.

He was a fucking moron for coming up with this idea.

Fantasy fucking horse shit.

But then I'd seen her. Walk into the fucking bar. Dressed like fucking Tinkerbell and my cock got hard.

Green fishnet stockings, little Green leather outfit that was so short when she bent over Green Spanx showed. She'd pulled her hair back into a bun, her baby hairs laid flat against her face in tiny curly q's. Her body was dusted with white and silver sparkles and she had a pouch attached to a belt full of "pixie dust." That was just fucking glitter she sprinkled at people while laughing. The converse shoes she was wearing were green and she'd glued a little white pom pom on each shoe.

I'd been so sexually frustrated I let one of the cage girls give me a blow job in the storage room.

As I rammed my cock down her throat thoughts of Echo on her knees in front of me, mascara running down her cheeks as that perfect little mouth moved up and down on my dick.

I held the girls head still. Kaylee, Kylie, Hannah. Whatever the fuck her name was. Her blue lipstick staining in streaks down my cock. I fucked her throat until she gagged, then kept going. Jamming my dick down her throat until hot tears smeared the mascara covering her eyes.

My come shot out of my cock in thick hot spurts coating her throat and tongue, spilling out of her mouth,  dripping down her chin.

When I was finished I patted her on her head and zipped myself back into my pants.

I left the storage room to find Miguel glaring at me. "Where the fuck you been man. Niall is losing his shit."

"Busy..." I moved past him. The storage room door opened and the girl stepped out. Wiping her mouth on a towel.

Miguel shook his head. "You're a fucking jackass."

I made my way through the club. Noticing Niall standing by the bar gesturing at the stage to Echo. She was shaking her head. Gesturing back.

I walked over and leaned against the bar. "What's going on?"

Niall turned to glare at me. "Where the fuck you been?" His Irish accent was always thicker when he was pissed or stressed. "Entertainment canceled for the night. I need you two to go up there."

"I said fucking no Niall." Echo slammed her hand down on the bar top. "If you make me go up there I'll fucking quit."

I watch as she storms away. Niall runs his hands through his hair. Yanking at the ends "Fucking stubborn ass woman!" He turns to glare at me. "Go talk to her. Now. Do whatever you have to do. Say you're sorry. Grovel. I don't give a fuck. But fucking fix it."

I find Echo is the storage room. She's standing with her back to me. The fairy wings she's wearing are white with green glitter swirls.

"Echo..." My voice comes out softly, so I don't scare her.