29

Important Author's note at the bottom of the chapter for all of you my little doodlebugs. Thank you for reading. 💜💜

TRIGGER WARNING: GRAPHIC SEX SCENE BELOW...INVOLVING DEGREDATION...AND OTHER KINKY THINGS 😬

Harry's POV

I woke up alone. I didn't like the panic that squeezed my chest. Not one bit.

Throwing the covers back I climbed out of bed. Not bothering to put clothes on.

Relief flooded through my body when I saw her standing at the stove.

She's wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of lace boyshorts. Her hair is wet down her back. Which means she showered in the guest bathroom. Because I would have heard her if she'd showered in mine.

I walk over to her and put my hands on her hips. Leaning my face down to plant a kiss on her neck.

"Morning baby."

She turns around, lifting on her tip toes to give me a kiss. These kisses of hers are my favorite. I love the open mouth, passionate, we're gonna fuck kisses. But these kisses. The ones she shares with me just because. Are my fucking favorite. No one has ever kissed me like that before.

I bring my hands down to cup her ass cheeks and she lets out a hiss. "Baby?"

"You hungry?" She asks, turning back around. "Making omletes."

I lift her shirt, and pull down her panties. Her ass is purple, there is a laceration from my rings, and a large welt. Fuck. "Shit. Echo... baby..."

"Pull my panties back up." She says softly.

I shake my head. "Not doing that. Come here."

It wasn't the first time I'd left marks on someone. It wouldn't be the last either.

"Tink, I'm fine. The eggs will burn."

I reach around and shut the burner off, then I lift her into my arms and carry her to the couch.

"Stay right there."

When I come out of my bedroom with cream Echo is back at the stove.

"You don't know how to listen do you?" I groan out.

"Would you stop fussing." She slaps my hands away as I yank down her panties.

"Be still."

Just to be a brat she starts to shimmy. I lean forward and bite her thigh.

"Owe! Harry!"

"Still." My lips peck where I've just bitten. I rub cream on her bruises and the cut from my ring. "Go lay on the couch on your stomach. I'll finish breakfast."

She turns around and narrows her eyes at me.

"Don't do it." I warn her.

She wouldn't be her if she didn't. I watch as she turns around and flips the stove back on. I switch it off. Placing one arm on her back and one underneath her knees I lift her and carry her to the couch.

She glares up at me as I dump her onto it. Rolling to her stomach because she's sore.

"Nothing can be easy with you." I mutter as I stomp to the kitchen to get her an ice pack. After I've placed the ice on her ass I fix her breakfast.