50

Harry's POV

I convinced her to come home. But she's sleeping in the guest room. Those were her terms.

I'm taking them. Because at least I know she will be safe here.

Even though I fucking hate respecting this stupid ass boundary of hers. I'm trying to be fucking better for her.

So I'm standing in front of the door. Knocking.

"Come in."

When I push the door open she's standing in front of me in a lacy bra and a plaid skirt. 

Her bump sticking out. Her hair tumbling around her shoulders.

She's done her makeup.

And she's wearing a fucking garter belt, and stockings.

"Jesus fucking christ."

She sits down on the bed to pull stockings up her legs and clip them to the garter belts.

"I'm getting ready for work... Did you need something?"

"You coming on my face." I step into the room. Something clicks.

"Did you say work?"

She nods. "Yes Harry, it's something you do when you want money to buy things."

I shake my head. "No..."

She raises an eyebrow. "Mmm don't remember asking for your permission. Don't remember needing your permission."

I take a deep breath. Try to calm myself down. "I can't be at the club tonight. I have to deal with something."

"My brother?" She narrows her eyes at me. "Or have you forgotten about him? Where the fuck is he anyway?"

I clench my fists.

Count back from ten.

"Yes your brother." Among other things. Things that I'm setting in motion so we can have a future together. One that will be safe for her. For our little girl. "You think I would forget some sick fuck kidnapping my wife? Putting our child in danger?"

She looks up at me as she puts on her top. It's tight. Low cut.

"I would rather you wait to go back to work until I can be there."

"I hear you. I can't stay cooped up forever. I said I'd be back today."

Fucking... "Let me drive you, and pick you up."

She rolls her eyes. "Fine."

"You're tempting my hand Little Shit."

She gives me a wicked grin. "With my smart mouth or my smart ass?"

Jesus fuck.

I stalk towards her.

She holds up her hand. "I have five minutes to finish getting dressed. You're hand and your dick will have to wait."

"You're going to be late."

I need to touch her.

She must feel the predatory energy wafting off of me.

I reach forward grab the tie that's around her neck and yank her towards me.

I don't know how much time I have left to do this.

To touch her.

Kiss her.

Taste her.

Savor her.