40

Incoming smut😬

Harry takes me home. To our apartment.

He tells me he has a few business matters to take care of. After he takes Mu out. He goes into his office. Shuts the door.

I take a long bath. I'm in the water for an hour.

I'm clean, shaved, lotioned. He's still in his office. The door is shut.

I run a brush through my hair. Then I walk across the apartment to the office. I don't knock. I just turn the handle and walk in.

Harry is sitting in his chair. His cellphone is pressed to his ear. His eyes snap up when I walk in. He looks me up and down. His pupils dilate. I walk over to were he is seated. Push the chair out, thankful that it has rolly-wheels. Then I straddle him.

I raise an eyebrow. Before leaning forward and running my lips along his neck.

My hands move to the buttons on his shirt. Undoing them one, by one. Until his hands wrap around my wrist.

He's watching me intently. With blown out pupils. His tongue dragging over his lips.

"Javi... I'm going to have to call you back. Something's come up."

I hear my brother say something. Instead of answering Harry just disconnects the call.

He stares at me. "Did I give you permission to touch me?"

I shake my head no.

"Hands off." His voice his calm. His pupils are dilated.

I move my hands away from him. Placing them on my thighs instead.

"You needy for me baby?"

God. Was I fucking needy for him. I wanted him. "Yes."

"You're beautiful. You know that?" His green eyes travel up the length of my body until they settle on my face. He cups my cheeks with his hands and brings our lips together. "So beautiful."

I sigh against his mouth. Waiting for permission to run my fingers through his hair, or down his chest. Or over his cock. Something. I need to touch him. It's been too long since we've done this. I'm practically panting.

"You want to touch me?" He pulls his lips away from me and presses his forehead against mine.

"Yes. Please." I bring my hand up.

He shakes his head. "Behind your back." I let out a sound of protest and he smirks at me. "Hands together."

He waits until I've listened to him. Then he looks at me. "We are going to talk."

What the fuck? Talk. Is he serious? I come in here naked. Wet. In more ways than one. And he wants to talk? I narrow my eyes. "Fuck now, talk later."

He fights a grin, but shakes his head. "No deal. Talk now. Fuck later."

His hands hold my hips. His fingers digging into my skin so I can't get away from him. "I am going to say this once. Because you know me. I don't do this feelings and emotions and all that shit." He quirks an eyebrow at me. "I care about you. I would do anything for you. The next time you mention divorce, I'll give you one."

I swallow my smart ass response. He's being sincere, genuine. That's rare for him. "I'm sorry."

"This past week was fucking hell for me Little Shit. You have no fucking idea how hard it was to keep my hands to myself. My hand hasn't seen that much action since I was a teenager." His eyes rake down my body again.

"If I need space I'll ask for it." I tell him. Letting my tongue flick out to wet my lips. "Don't do that to me again."

He nods, his eyes transfixed on my lips. "Noted." His hands glide over my skin. Leaving goosebumps and tingles behind. "Unzip my pants."

Fuck yes. Hell yes. My body shivers in anticipation. I've been craving this. I need him.

My fingers fly to the zipper of his slacks. He lifts his hips to make it easier to pull his pants, then his boxerbriefs down his legs. Harry sweeps his arm across his desk and his papers go fluttering to the floor.

He places me on his desk, his large hands gripping each one of my knees, he opens my legs slowly. His pupils blow out when he gets a look at how needy I am for him.

I'm on display.

He's staring at my pussy like he's never seen one before.

His lips ghost across my skin.

Up my calf. Up my thigh. Just barely right where I need him. Then he's kissing down my other leg. He does this again, and again. Until I'm panting. Until I'm so desperate for release that I am near tears, I'm frustrated and emotional and I want him inside of me immediately.

"Harry.... Fuck me.... Please."

He gazes up at me. His pupils dilated. A smug smirk plays across his swollen lips.  Triumphant.

"You're coming on my face first, baby."

His lips go where I need them to. He licks up, and down. Then his mouth is gone. I cry out in desperation.

My eyes snap open and I look at him. He's smirking. Evil fuck. He drives me insane.

He told me he'd make me beg for it.

---

Harry's POV

I told her I would make her fucking beg for it. Hearing her desperate, needy, wound up. "Harry.... please.... I.... I need you..."

That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard. I ate at her like a starved man being offered a five course dinner.

Licked her and sucked her until her thighs were quaking. Until she was moaning my name over and over again. Then I kept going. She crashed into another orgasam. Then another. Until she was too sensitive and shoving my face from between her thighs.

Then I laid her back on the desk and brought my cock to her cunt. I needed to be inside of her.

The moment I shifted my hips forward and entered her, my eyes closed in bliss. Home.

Going seven days without this was too fucking much. I needed to see the bliss cross over her face. I needed to hear her cry out in ecstasy. I needed her nails on my skin, and her cunt squeezing my cock. I needed all of it.

She made me feel human. She made me feel worthy.
She made me feel.

After I fucked her on the desk, I took her to the shower and fucked her against the tile.

She kissed me in the bathroom. One of her kisses. My favorite. The gentle kisses she gave me when I meant something to her.

She went to study on the couch. I went back to my office to finish mapping out my plan.

I wasn't being hasty with this. It needed to be a fool proof plan, with back up plans set in place. It couldn't fail. Echo deserved to live in a world where the fuck who hurt her didn't.

Echo deserved everything.