15

I got more than a few looks wearing Harry's shirt. A few of the bartenders offered to give me their tips for the night if it meant that Harry was going to be less of a hardass.

At about midnight Harry comes out of his office to start making his rounds. He usually splits his time, spending half the time upstairs supervising, then comes down here and supervises for the rest of the night. He walks over to the bar leaning over it while pointing to me and Bae.

"You two are being personally requested for a private event being held upstairs next week. They are asking that you dance Bae. Echo you've been hand chosen as the bartender."

My eyebrows raise. I notice that he looks angry. "You okay Tink?"

His jaw is ticking, his eyebrows furrowed, and his eyes are stormy. "I need to talk to you about inventory."

I nod. Glacing back at Bae and Steph. "Cover my section? I need to go over inventory."

They give me a knowing glance and nod their heads.

I follow Harry into the back, and into the storage room. I can feel the anger radiating off of him. He waits until the door shuts behind us before he is on me.

Pressing me back against the wall. He's practically vibrating. I've never seen him this furious before.

My eyes search his face. "Harry..."

He closes his eyes and I watch as he seems to be warring with himself internally. His jaw line so tight I'm afraid it might snap.

I bring my hands up to cup his face. "Tink, what's going on?"

He pushes away from me. Then whirls around and fixes me to the wall with an intense glare. "You have something going on with Zayn? Or some fuck named Louis Tomlinson?"

I narrow my eyes. Not liking his tone or his accusations. "I don't like what you're implying."

He stares down at me. Not saying anything.

"Zayn is dating Bae. I don't have anything going on with him. Not that it's any of your fucking business, I have never had anything going on with him. He sells me weed, occasionally he sells me something stronger. I've met Louis a few times. I know he's a good friend of Niall's. I don't have anything going on with him, and again not that it's any of your fucking business I haven't ever had anything going on with him." I put my hand on the doorknob and just before I yank the door open I look him up and down. "I'll find my own way home. Fuck you very much."

I hear him yell out Fuck. Inside of the empty storage room.

I try and school my features before walking back out to the bar. Bae sees through my fake smile instantly.

She walks over to me. "What did he do?"

"Nothing. I'm fine." I turn back to the customers and start filling drinks.

It's busy tonight. Bae and I both brought in over 300 in tips. Steph made about 300.

I know the cage girls and the pole dancers brought in more than we did. The cocktail waitresses made usually around what we did. As everyone put their tips in the bucket I started to count out everyone's portion. We split all tips equally. After I'd portioned out everyone's share, I started to count down the tills and add up credit receipts.

The club had made bank tonight. I put the money from all four tills into the lockbox, and grabbed the receipts.

Everyone was waiting around because it was also pay day.

As I made my way up the back stairs with the lockbox and the reciepts I schooled the expression on my face.

I knocked on Harry's office door. When there was no answer I pushed it open, he was standing in the middle of his office a bottle of Tequila in his hand.