18

Bae was finishing up her makeup as I was putting on my wig when the dressing room door opened and Javi walked in with Niall.

Javi looked me up and down and started to shake his head. He turned to glare at Niall. "What the fuck is Tommo playing at?"

Niall's eyes traveled over my body. "It's not that bad...."

Javi starts going on a rant, switching back and forth between Spanish, Korean, and English. Niall rolls his eyes, until Javi says "Harry is going to flip his fucking shit."

I look at myself in the mirror.

I know what he's going to have the problem with...  It's how short the skirt is, and the see through top... and the pasties. My body is covered in red body shimmer, I'm wearing a dark red wig, which has long, thick pigtails. Red fishnets, dark red skirt, dark red pasties, and a red see through mesh top, and dark red heels. I have on dark red lipstick and dramatic eye makeup.

Bae is dressed almost the exact same as me. Only she is wearing nipple tape instead of pasties and she's not wearing a top over her torso. She's not wearing a wig either. But instead her black and red hair has been pulled into two pigtails.

"Harry will deal, and so will you. This is a lot of money for Bae and I. A lot of fucking money." Enough money to cover next semester for me, or to get a new transmission for my car. Enough money for Bae to get that car she's been saving up for.

Javi's jaw works. "It's also a lot of money for the club Javi. Niall will be in there with us, and so will Miguel and Liam. We will be fine." Bae puts her hand on Javi's arm. "And Zayn will be in there you know he's not going to let anything happen to me or Echo."

Javi shakes his head. "Fucking fine. But when Harry loses his shit I want it noted that I was fucking against this bullshit."

Niall winks at me. "Echo will handle Harry. Won't you mi amor?"

I look at my brother. "Javi, I'll be fine. I promise."

Bae and I walk out of the dressing room and start to make our way up the stairs. When we get up to the vip area I let my eyes scan the room. Harry is usually up here. I don't see him which is probably a good thing.

Bae looks over at me. "Where's Harry?"

I lift my shoulders up in a shrug.

"He's out running an errand." Niall says behind us.

I turn around to search Niall's eyes. "Is he okay?"

"He's fine."

At about midnight the private party room door opens and my eyes snap up. Harry is standing in the doorway. He looks fucking delicious. He's wearing a tailored suit, all black, and a red tie. His eyes sweep over my body. I can see that he's angry.

He sweeps into the room walking past Niall. Not saying a word. When he gets to me he leans down and whispers in my ear. "Take your break."

I look over at Bae who is spinning around on the pole. Then at Niall who is watching me. I nod towards the clock on the wall. Niall inclines his head that he understands.

I follow Harry out of the vip lounge and into his office. After I walk in he shuts the door behind me. When he whirls around to glare down at me I cup his face in my hands and press my lips against his softly. "Hi Tink."

I can see his jaw ticking. He's visibly upset.

"Where ya been?"

"Working." His voice comes out tense. He's angry at me.

"Me too."

"I see that."

I roll my eyes. He's being an ass. "Why exactly did you ask me to take my break?"

Harry's eyes narrow. "I need to tell you something."

Immediately I stop teasing him. My nerves kick up a notch. My stomach is clenched. I have a feeling whatever he's going to tell me is bad. It's fucking bad. I know it's fucking bad because of the look on his face. I've actually never seen Harry look shaken. But right now, his eyes look shaken.

"What's wrong?"

Harry pulls in a deep breath. "You were wondering how I'm able to afford to live where I do." It's not a question. He's making a statement. He's going to fucking tell me something bad. "You ever heard of The Detroit Ripper?"

Oh shit. Fucking shit. I'd heard the name. Everyone had. I nodded my head silently.

The Detroit Ripper was a famous contract killer. You heard his name but you didn't know who he was. Everyone I knew had heard of The Detroit Ripper. He'd taken down drug lords, gang members, politicians, cops.

The dude was ruthless. Merciless. Terrifying.

Was Harry standing before me and telling me he was the fucking Ripper? Is that was he was saying? Is Harry telling me that I called The Detroit Ripper Tinkerbell and covered him in fucking glitter?

My hands shook slightly as I removed them from around his neck. If he was The Ripper, that meant that he had a bounty on his head. A fucking big one. It also meant that when the wrong people found out who I was to him that they would come looking for me. The Ripper had a lot of fucking enemies.

He'd gotten involved with me knowing that it could kill me. Niall and Javi had let me get involved with him. Which meant that they had faith his reputation would protect me, or he would. I wasn't so fucking sure.

More than anything I was fucking angry that he hadn't told me sooner. Maybe my decision to get involved with him would have been different.

Who the fuck am I kidding. No it wouldn't have. I like the fucker. Even though I tried not to.

"Is he your cousin or something?" I cocked my head to the side. I have no self preservation. Never have. In all honestly doesn't really matter to me if I live or die. I could give two fucks.

Harry's jaw ticks. "No."

"Fairy God Mother?"

"You testing me on purpose Little Shit?"

"I dunno Tink... You gonna put a bullet between my eyes? Or slice my stomach open and make me wear my intestines as a necklace?" I cross my arms over my chest.

Harry looks me up and down. "You aren't afraid of me?"

Was I? No. Why? Maybe because like I said I have no self preservation. Maybe it was because before I died I wanted to be dicked down at least once by the long haired, green eyed enigma standing in front of me. Maybe it was because for the first time in my life I felt like I was truly safe with someone. Not emotionally. But physically safe.

Emotionally I knew this man would fuck me up.

"Should I be?"

His hands grip the back of my thighs. Lifting my legs and wrapping them around my waist. "You should be terrified."