30

I look up from the bar when I hear Liam announce Harry.

My eyes travel over his long lean frame. God he looks fucking good up there.

I watch as he starts to belt out the words to a song. Liam releases the fog and changes the lights.

As I listen to the lyrics I smirk to myself. He sings such dirty songs. Right now he's doing a cover of Closer.

Bae looks over at me and wiggles her eyebrows. I watch as she saunters over. Then grin when she bumps me with her hip. "So we were thinking... wanna go to Vegas in a couple weeks?"

I raise my eyebrows at her. "Vegas?"

She nods. "Yeah. All of us. Zayn, me, you, Cho, Jai, Niall, Javi, Liam, Miguel...."

I raise my eyebrows at her. "So like everyone."

"Yeah... Jae already said no. He said he's gonna stay home. Look after the club."

I chew on my lip. "I mean..."

"Come on E... You can even bring Harry."

"It's not that... It's just how are we all going to afford that?"

She gives me a grin. "Girl I got a Groupon for hotel rooms. I found flights for cheap as fuck and tips have been great lately. We can afford it."

I pull my lips into my mouth. I could dip into my car fund. It wasn't like I was driving anywhere nowadays. "Okay yeah, I'm down."

"Will Captain Psycho be joining us?"

"I'll ask him."

Bae and I got back to serving customers. At the end of the night after I had counted down the tills, tipped everyone out, done inventory, and made the order list I made my way up to Harry's office.

I heard him snap come in. When I opened the door he looked up from his desk. "Hi Tink."

"Were you going to tell me you're going to Vegas with your ex?" He narrows his eyes at me.

Oh. Oh no. No no no. Nope. I set the order list on his desk. "Let's try that again hmm?"

I walked out of his office and knocked on the door.

Instead of answering verbally he yanked the door open. "Hi Tink." I smiled up at him. "I have the end of the day for you, and I've already put the order list on your desk."

He glared down at me.

"Thank you so very much Echo." I mocked his deep voice and British accent. "Would you like me to drive you home?"

Harry crossed his arms over his chest. Not wavering his death glare. 

"Golly gee Tink that would be fabulous. Thank you so much for the offer. Let me just put these in the safe and I'll wait for you to finish up." I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed his lips. "By the way would you come to dinner with me tomorrow night at my families?"

"That would be smashing love." I answered myself.

"Oh good. I was planning on asking you to accompany me to Vegas in a couple of weeks tomorrow. But since you just had to get overly excited and pre ejaculate all over my plans." I trail my voice off. Dropping the money into the safe and spinning the dial I turn on my heel and then plop on his couch.

Harry hasn't moved from where he was standing. "You were going to ask me to come?"

"That was the plan."

He runs his hands through his hair. He looks at me but says nothing.

"I believe the words you're looking for are..." I clear my throat. Making my voice deep and putting on my best British accent. "I'm sorry baby."