13

Warning: Drug use/Mention of Rape/Abuse

Bae stares at me over her cup of coffee. Her mouth is hanging wide open. Cho and Jai are both staring at me like I've got 5 heads.

I've just told them that Harry and I haven't gone past third base.

"What the fuck is in your coochie?" Bae demands, popping a piece of muffin into her mouth.

"Nothing..."

"Naw bro. Like you've got to have some magical powers in that thing. Harry doesn't stick around for anyone. You're telling me the two of you haven't done anything but sucky sucky for three months?"

I laugh. "I'm not sucky sucky anything."

Jai chokes on her coffee. "You haven't?"

I shake my head. "I'm not giving him girlfriend benefits. If he wants to go out and get his dick sucked by someone else that's fine. I told him I'm not putting my mouth where someone else's mouth has been 12 hours before."

"So what the fuck is going on between the two of you then?" Cho demands.

I shrug my shoulders. "Nothing. I'm avoiding him until my feelings go away."

"How's that working out for you?" Bae shakes her head at me.

"Fine. Denial is my favorite color." I give her my best sarcastic smile.

"You're an idiot." Jai and Cho chorus.

They're right. I am an idiot. I'm an idiot because I caught feelings for an emotionally stunted man. I'm an idiot because I am now playing this extremely mentally exhausting game with him.

"What are we doing for your birthday?" Bae looks at me.

I gesture to the table around us. "We're doing it." 

"Bullshit. We all took tomorrow off so we could do something tonight. It's your birthday. We are doing something..."

"I have to work tonight..." I lift my shoulder in a shrug.

"You asshole!" Bae throws the rest of her muffin at me. "I even got good drugs from Zayn."

My ears perk up at the mention of drugs. "What you get?"

"I thought we could do some candyflipping"

My eyes go wide. Fuck yes! I'd always wanted to do that.

Cho and Jai shake their heads at me.

"Just come by the club. I'll try and get off early."

"Niall and Javier know its your birthday." Cho laughs.

Bae has insisted I wear something naughty. I don't even know what that means.

I hope the little black dress, with black fishnet stockings and my black and white Converse is naughty enough for her. Because that's what I got.

Right as I walk into the club Niall grabs me around the waist. "You are not working tonight."

I scowl at him. "I..."

He puts a handfull of bills inside of my bra. "Happy birthday mi amor. Mi Corazon."

I lean up on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. "Thank you."

"Go have fun."

Bae marches over to me and yanks me into a corner. "Open up."

I stick out my tongue and she places a piece of sugar paper on it.