10

Trigger warning- mention of assault and rape.

Smut ahead 😬😬

Harry's POV

I knocked on her door at 4. When she opened it revealing herself fresh from a shower, in a fluffy purple robe, fuzzy socks, and a chocolate bar in her mouth my cock twitched.

Little shit. "I told you to be ready."

"Maybe you didn't hear me correctly Tinkerbell. But I quit."

She closes the door in my face.

I take a deep breath. Counting to 10. "Echo. Unless you want me to break this door down you'll open it."

I rattle the frame by pounding my fist against it. Almost immediately she yanks open the door. "Who pissed in your fucking cheerios this morning?"

My hands grasp her waist moving her aside so I can walk in.

"Where are you going?"

I hear her walking behind me.

Ignoring her completely I stride into her bedroom opening up her closet door and rummaging around.

"Stop touching my stuff!"

I turn around handing her a hanger. "Go put it on."

She gives me a look, and I know. I know what she's going to say. "You put it on!"

I incline my head in a nod. She's going to lose this game.

Grasping the tie of her robe I yank. My eyes don't leave her face as she glares at me. Trying to cover herself back up again. I take the dress off of the hanger with one hand. The other hand pulling her robe off of her body. Then I yank the dress over her head and down to cover her.

My eyes not once leaving her face. "Shoes."

She's just standing there glaring at me. Not moving. Testing me.

Little shit.

I grab a pair of black and white Converse low tops, and a pair of socks.

Shoving her down on her bed I pull off those ugly fuzzy shits and toss them behind my shoulder. I put on her socks first. Then her shoes.

Grabbing a brush from her nightstand I run it through her hair.

"Let's go."

She shakes her head at me. "I don't have makeup on."

"Should have been ready when I told you to be." I grab her purse off of the hook by her bedroom door.

She plants her feet firmly on the floor. "I'm not going anywhere."

I smirk at her. "You sure about that sweetheart?"

Grasping her by her thighs I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

She's not happy about it, and she's not shy about telling me where she wants me to go.

I drop her into the passenger seat of my car. She's seething. I'm amused.

As I drive towards the club I notice the more anxious she gets. The more agitated. She's fidgeting. Bouncing her leg. Playing with the seatbelt. Wringing her hands.

"What's wrong?"

Her eyes snap to mine. She starts shaking her head, but I'm not having it. I've pulled into the parking lot and shut off the engine. So I unbuckle my seat belt and then hers. I slide her over to my lap. "Tell me."