(45) - Canadian Christmas (Mini-Series: Part 6)

Christmas Day

"Baby. Wake up."  Shawn gently shook me.  

"Shawn. Let me sleep."  I mumbled, turning around so I wasn't facing him. 

"Baby, but it's Christmas."  Shawn turned me around again. 

"Let me sleep."  I repeated, but this time I went closer to his chest. Shawn flipped us, so he was hovering over me. He planted kisses all over my face and neck. He lightly sucked on my neck. 

"Shawn."  I giggled, pushing him off.  

"Are you awake yet?"  Shawn went onto his side. 

"Yes I am."  I sat up. I grabbed my phone from underneath my pillow and look at the time. 

8AM 

"Do you think anyone else is awake?"  I ask. As if someone heard me, pots and pans clattered upstairs. 

"Probably."  Shawn got up from the bed.  I smile at him. We all had matching pajamas, and Shawn looked ridiculous in them, but hot at the same time. Guess that's just Shawn's magic. 

I did the same and I followed Shawn up the stairs. 

"You two are up early."  Karen said, flipping some pancakes. 

"Shawn's the one who woke me up."  I sit down on the dining table. 

"Coffee darling?"  Karen asked, holding a pot of coffee. 

"Yes please."  I said. Karen poured me a mug, and gave it to me. 

Shawn left the room and came back with a tired Manny and Aaliyah. 

"Shawn, every year I have to tell you to not wake everyone up."  Karen put her hands on her hips. 

"It's Christmas mom!"  Shawn grinned. 

Shawn, Manny, and Aaliyah all sat down with me. 

Karen gave everyone a serving of pancakes to everyone and sat down. 

I poured syrup on top of my pancakes, and started eating them. Shawn took my mug and started drinking from it. 

"Shawn, do you want coffee?"  Manny teased. 

"No, I'm fine, me and Y/N will share."  Shawn smirked.

"Disgusting"  Aaliyah muttered. 

Once everyone was done eating breakfast, we all sat down in the living room, waiting to open presents. Shawn was softly strumming his guitar. 

The first present under the tree was for Tarzan. 

"Tarzan, come here sweet boy."  Shawn called Tarzan over. 

The present was from Shawn. Oh god. In a interview, he said he was going to give Tarzan a rock for Christmas. I hope he wasn't being serious. 

He helped Tarzan opened the gift, and it was a rock. Tarzan tilted his head confused and picked the rock up with his month, but dropped it right away. 

Shawn reached behind his back and pulled out a new toy. 

"Here poo."  Shawn gave Tarzan the toy, and he ran off with it. 

We opened a few more presents. 

Only after several minutes, there was a present underneath the tree with my name on it. 

It was from Manny. I opened it and oh my god. It was a apple watch. 

"Manny, you didn't have to."  I told him. 

"You seemed really fascinated with mine, so I wanted to get you one."  

I went over to Manny and hugged him. 

"Thank you."  I whispered. 

Karen had a gift for Shawn. He opened the gift and it was a set of rings. 

"Oh my god, Mom! I love these!"  He opened the package and put them on right away. 

All the presents were opened, but there was one small present left underneath the tree and it was addressed to me. 

"It's another one from me."  Aaliyah blurted out. I stood up and turned towards her. I open the box and it had a small piece of paper inside. 

"TURN AROUND" 

I turned around and Shawn was down on his knee. 

"Y/N, everyday I fall more and more in love with you. You are the best person I have ever met and you make me a better person. You inspired so many songs of mine and you never fail to make me smile everyday. I loved waking up next to you every single day. My heart only beats for you. Y/N, will you marry me?"  Shawn pulled out a ring.

I used my hand to cover my mouth. Tears already falling from the second he went on his knees. 

"Yes Yes Yes!" I exclaimed. He got up and put the ring on my fingers. I grabbed his faced and kissed him passionately.