(35) - Getting Tarzan

I reach to my side and shut of the annoying, loud ringing. 

4:00 PM

Wonder why I'm waking up so early in the morning? 

(A/N)- STREAM WONDER

My boyfriend, Shawn and I decided to take a huge step in our relationship and adopt a dog!! We found a really cute golden retriever and decided to name it Tarzan! But, he's in San Francisco, and we have a house in LA. 

It takes about 6 hours to get to San Francisco by car, assuming there is no traffic. So, Shawn decided to make it a cute road trip! We told the pet owners that we would be there at 1PM. Our goal was to be on the road by 5AM, and we would be there at 11AM. We would eat lunch and get a few things before picking up the dog. 

(A/N) - I have never adopted a dog, so I have no idea how it goes, please just go with it :) 

"Shawn." I shake him gently. 

No response...

"Shawn." I shake him more roughly. Luckily, that was a success. 

"W-what happened." He said, rubbing his eyes. 

"We have to go?" I remind him.

"Oh yeah." A smile forms on his face. He sits up and the smile on his face becomes bigger. 

"I can't wait." He whispers, before leaning in and closing the gap between our lips. 

When he pulls out, he gets out of bed. 

"Babe, you stay here until I come out of the shower, ok?"  Shawn states. 

"Ok?" I answered, confused. 

He rushes into the bathroom, locking the door. I sigh, then I reach for my phone. 

I used Face ID to unlock it. For the next 30 minutes, I check my social media apps. 

"Shawn?" I knock on the bathroom door. He was gonna be the one who's gonna make us late, even though he's the one who made the plan. 

"Wait! I'm almost done!!" He yells.  After a minute or so, Shawn comes out with damp hair, giving me a t-shirt. 

"What's this?" I ask him, opening the folded t-shirt. It was a black t-shirt, with our dog's picture on it, and his name "Tarzan" 

"Our fit for today." He grins. My attention goes to Shawn and he was wearing the same exact thing. 

"This is so fucking cute-" I say. "How and when did you do this?" 

"Well." He smiles "I asked Andrew if I could do it and he said yes. So, I designed it a few weeks ago and it just came on Monday."  

I could not help smile like a idiot. Shawn loved to do stuff like this. 

"Well, I'm gonna go to Starbucks to grab us some breakfast."  Shawn said, walking over to our closet, grabbing a cardigan. 

"Just get coffee, I have some snacks packed for the trip" I inform him, while grabbing some ripped jeans.

"I'll be right back" Shawn said, kissing my forehead before leaving the room.

I rush into the bathroom, knowing I would only have about 10 minutes in there. I slip out of my pajamas, and walk into the shower. 

A few minutes later, I'm already out and drying myself. I put on the jeans, then the t-shirt. I looked in the mirror.