(28) - Long Hair

(A/N) - I think Shawn might cut his hair before the SM4 era might start, well actually maybe not. Whatever. I'm in love with his long hair and I love it. But, I also really long the short hair. Oh and did you guys see the new cover? I'll probably change it again when the SM4 era starts. I think SM4 era might be the greatest era yet. Oh and thanks for 500 reads! I love you guys so much! 

It was a normal afternoon at Shawn's condo. Me, coming over because I had nothing to do and Shawn and I ending up on the bed, scrolling through our phone, cuddling eachother. I was currently sitting in between Shawn's legs and his back was leaning against the headboard. 

I turn my phone around as I was about to watch a movie on Disney+. I pause the movie before it even started. 

I needed my headphones. 

I look around for my teal colored earbuds. I turned around and see that Shawn has them plugged into his phone, even though he owns airpods. I take them out of his ears and he looks at me like I'm crazy. 

"What the fuck?"  He says as I unplug them from his phone. 

"They are mine. And don't you own airpods?" I ask, innocently looking him in the eyes. 

"They are charging." He says like it was obvious. 

"You know."  I say as I run my fingers through his hair. 

"Your hair is pretty long-"  I admit. 

"You don't like it? Cause if you don't, I'll cut it right now." 

"No no. I love it." He lets out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. 

"I just wanna-" 

"Don't get any fucking ideas." He warned. 

"Can we switch spots? I wanna play with your hair." I ask. 

He forms a smile on his face and vigorously nods his head. I smile too as we both get up and I get into the spot he was in before. I cross my legs and Shawn lays his head down on my lap, grabbing my headphones.  I smile at the boy in my lap. I grab the remote from his nightstand and I turned on the TV that was in front of me. Instead of watching on my phone, it would be really easy to watch on the TV. I quickly turn on the live-action Aladdin on Disney+. 

(A/N) - Go watch it! It's a awesome movie!

My hands go to his hair and I started playing with it. Shawn moans when my hands touch his hair. I knew he loves when I play with his hair. Shawn smiles up at me before bringing his attention to his phone.