(29) - "I don't need to listen to the lead single now"

(A/N) - ALERT: SM4 IS ACTUALLY COMING SOON!

Shawn dropped down next to my spot of the couch. He rest his head back and closed his eyes, then let out a deep breath. 

"How was the studio?" I ask him, turning my head so I can see him. Shawn opened his eyes, then smiled at me.

"We finished a song."  He smiled after my eyes went wide. 

"OMG! BABE! That's amazing!" I said going over to peck his cheek. Right when I was going to kiss his cheek, Shawn grabbed my face and turned it so our lips meet. The kiss turned out to be more passionate and longer than I expected. We both pulled out when we needed air. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Can I hear it?"  I asked him, my cheesy smile still plastered across my face.

"No." He said getting up.

"Then when can I hear it." I said, following him upstairs to our bedroom. 

"When it comes out."  He says.

"Well when is it gonna come out?"  

"Hmm, we haven't decided yet." He answered, pulling his shorts down then putting on some sweatpants. 

"Can I please hear it?" I begged, when Shawn pulled off his shirt. My eyes quickly move from his face to his abs. He smirked when he caught me staring. He came closer.

"Weren't you talking?" He innocently said. I shake my head and confidently answer yes. 

"I'll tell you in the morning."  He promises. 

"Fine. But, I'm not giving you any kisses until I hear it." Shawn's eyes went wide. Shawn went into bed and did the same.

I scooched over to cuddle him.  I rest my head against his chest.

(A/N) - iM lOsInG mY pAtIeNce

He presses a kiss to my head.

"Can I please have a goodnight's kiss?" He pouts. I smile and press a kiss to his lips. He flips us so now he was hovering over. 

"I better kiss you because it might be my last one." His words hurt me. 

"Shawn. I'm so sorry that I'm forcing you." I pull him down. He quickly goes over to my side, afraid he might squish me with all his weight. 

"It's ok babe." Shawn put his arms around me and pulls me closer. 

"I listen to it when it comes out."  I whisper. 

"No, if my girl wants to listen to it now, l-let me get my phone." He quickly gets up to find his phone. But before he could get out of bed, I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. 

"No, baby. It's ok. I don't need to listen to the lead single now.I said. 

"Ok."  He pulled me closer. 

"I'm so sorry." I started crying. I couldn't handle the guilt of trying to force my boyfriend. 

"Please don't cry Y/N."  He started rubbing my back. 

"I-I can't believe I-I tried to f-force you." I sobbed. 

"Don't worry. You should see what the fans do." 

"But I-I'm your g-girlfriend. I-I shouldn't do that. A-Are you gonna leave me?" I look up at him. 

"No baby. I would never leave you."  His words made me stop crying. 

"Thank you."  I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For everything."