(44) - Canadian Christmas (Mini-Series: Part 5)

Christmas Eve

Shawn's family had a tradition where everyone opens their stockings on Christmas Eve. Karen and Manny already filled everyone's stockings, except theirs. So, Shawn and I took the time to go to a store to grab some stocking gifts for them and Aaliyah earlier today. 

Everyone was sitting around the fireplace, waiting for their turn. Aaliyah went first. She got up and opened her stocking. Lots of candy, and jewelry. 

Karen insisted that Shawn and I open ours together. I got up and handed Shawn his, and I got mine. 

Mine had lots of jewelry and candy, just like Aaliyah's. It also had a Starbucks gift, knowing I love Starbucks. 

Shawn's had candy, and many more gifts. He also had a Tim Horton's gift card. 

But, there was one thing left at the bottom of the stocking. 

It was a necklace. I picked it up, and it was the best necklace I have ever seen, 

"S+Y" Was written on it and Shawn had a different one, but with the same thing written on it. 

(A/N) - Y = your first initial i guess? 

"Oh my god."  I put the necklace around my neck. 

"This is so cool!"  Shawn did the same thing.

"We knew you guys would love it."  Manny nudged Karen on the shoulder. 

"I love it!"  I said, admiring the necklace. 

(A/N) - Sorry this is short and shitty. The next one is going to be a good one :)