(50) - Watched

last imagine of this book <3

The Bridgerton was a new show on Netflix, Shawn and I decided to watch it together. 

But, we only got to watch only one episode before he had to fly out to LA again. 

Now, he was back and we were getting ready to watch it again. 

"Oh my god I'm so excited to watch this again."  Shawn mumbled while the side of his head was laying on the chest, playing around the remote. We were sprawled out on the couch, getting ready to wind down with a episode or two. 

"Aw I'm so excited that your back."  I pulled him closer to me. He comes up to my face, making our lips meet before resting his head on chest. 

Confusion struck Shawn's face as he slowly sat up. 

"It says we already watched the whole show?"  Shawn look at the TV intensely. 

"Hmm, must of been a glitch."  I nervously watched his face. I may or may not have finished the season out of excitement. 

"Look!"  He scrolls through the episodes. "All of them are already watched!"  

"I wonder why."  

He puts the remote down next to him, and exams my face, probably noticing the nervousness. 

"Baby? Did you watch all the episodes?"

"No!" I throw my hands up in defense. 

"I won't be mad at you if you did."  Shawn was now inches away from my face.

"Fine. I did."  I said, sticking my tongue out. 

"I knew it!"  Shawn said, his hands going down my sides. 

"No. Don-"  I wasn't even able to finish my sentence before he started tickling my sides, making laughter burst out of me.  

"Shawn! Stop!"  I laugh, almost begging, which made him stop

 "How was it?"  He asked, laying by my side, head resting on his elbow. 

"How was what?"  I quickly pecked his lips.  

"The show."  He said it like it was obvious. 

"Good, I'm gonna watch it again with you."