(30) - She made us fight

(A/N) - This imagine gives some hate on Camila. I don't hate Camila, in fact I love her. She is so funny, talented, beautiful, and kind. I just couldn't find anyone else for the imagine.

"Hi Camila!" I hugged her as she walked through the door. Shawn was having a house party, and a bunch of people were coming. 

"Hi Y/N!"  She squealed. Me and Camila used to have our differences. She had a huge crush on Shawn, and got really jealous when he started dating me. It's been a couple years and she recently got over Shawn. Rumors are, she has a new boyfriend. 

"So...Where's your new boyfriend?" I nudge her shoulder. 

"Ha, he couldn't make it. He has some work tonight." She nervously said. Something was off, and I could feel it. Camila quickly walked away from and went into the kitchen to find a drink. 

My best friend, Diana, came over to me.

"Something's wrong with her." She whispers into my ear. 

"I know." I answer back. 

I walk around the house to try to find Shawn. Luckly, I found him in the kitchen, pouring himself a drink, with Camila lurking by his side. I saunter over to him. 

"Hey Babe" I wrap my arms around his neck, before going on my tip-toes to give him a kiss. He tasted like alcohol. 

"Hi baby." He greets back.

"I haven't seen you all night."  I say. The party has already been on for 2 hours, and it's was the first time I had seen him all night.

"I've missed you. You want a drink?" He asked. 

"Sure."  I said to his offer. Shawn looked around.

"I don't want you to drink in these plastic cups in my house, I'll go get you something nice." Shawn said, before he walked away to find a cup. 

I looked to my side and saw Camila walk over to me. 

"You know, you actually think Shawn loves you?" Her words surprised me. I thought she was over Shawn.

"Well, yeah."  I look down. 

"Shawn deserves me, not some nobody." Camila says. Her words hurt me. But, she was right. She was a popstar. I was a nobody, a fan. With Shawn also being a popstar, he should be with her. Shawn came before I got to answer. Shawn smiled at me, then poured the drink into a fancy glass cup. 

"What's wrong babe? You were just smiling a minute ago."  Shawn hands me the drink. I take huge sip of the drink, finishing half of it. Shawn laughed and brought me closer to him. 

"I'm gonna go find Diana." I say, getting out of his grip. He kissed my forehead before letting me go. I walk through the room, bumping into a bunch of drunk people. I find Diana talking to one of Shawn's friends. I wouldn't say talking, more like flirting. 

"Diana!" I hiss.

"Y/N! I was about to get me some man!" She winks at the dude.

"Camila is still has a crush on Shawn."  I say. Her smile falls and she looks at me.

"What? I thought she had a boyfriend."  Diana asks.

"I guess she was lying. She just told me that Shawn deserves her, not me." I look down.

"Girl, you are the most prettiest and kindest girl I have ever laid eyes on. Shawn is super lucky to have you as his girlfriend. Let's go dance now." She says. I nod and I finished the drink and place it on a nearby table.