(47) - She made us fight (Part 2)

Part 2 was requested by misssarahholland

I run over to my bedroom and rip off my black dress.

"FUCK IT!" I yell as I throw it on the bedroom floor. I slip into a oversized hoodie, that was mine, not Shawn's. I didn't even care about the messed up makeup that was still on my face, I just slid into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. Without even checking who was calling, I pick up the phone.

"Babe?" Shawn's voice rings through my ears.

"Shawn? Why are you calling?" I ask, tears forming in my eyes.

"Can I please come over?" He asked. His voiced sounded like he had been crying.

"Um, sure. Just come right in."

"Ok, i love you"

"i love you." I whisper. I end the call, and lay back down again. I didn't even know I fell asleep.

I woke up to my lips on someone else's lips.

It was Shawn. 

"Why are you here?"  I gently push him away. 

"Listen. I know you wouldn't ever do that on purpose, but I'm sure Camila wouldn't push you."  He states, running his fingers through his long curls, gently tugging at the ends.

"Really Shawn? She's clearly still into you!"  I try not to raise my voice. Shawn let out a deep breath. 

"Did you seriously not see her by your side the whole night and standing super close to you? Looking at you with those, puppy eyes."  I ask him, getting really annoyed. Shawn didn't answer, staring at the wall lost in his own world.

"Fuck you."  I said, getting up from the bed. Shawn shakes his head, and pulls me right back. 

"What Shawn? Your not even saying anything."  I roll my eyes. 

"Let's fix this."  He said, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Ok fine. Talk."  I said, crossing my arms. 

"I just need proof that Camila did it."  Shawn sighed, putting his face into his hands. 

"Didn't you put cameras into your condo because two fans broke in?"  I ask him, grabbing a hair tie then pulling my hair into a low ponytail. Shawn's eyes lit up. 

"Oh yeah! I'll call you."  He said, running out of my apartment. 

I let out a deep breath. Whatever he sees on those cameras, can make or break our relationship. Our relationship. The one that has been going on for about 5 years. 

I look out the window, and see Shawn sitting in his Tesla, looking down at something on his phone. His expression changes within seconds. He puts his phone down, and starts backing out of the parking spot. His mouth looked like he was talking, maybe with Andrew. I watch him drive away, pretty quickly to be honest. 

My phone starts ringing. Shawn was calling. 

"Hey."  I say into the phone. 

"Um, so Camila did push you."  Shawn says, with a little bit anger in his voice. 

"No shit Sherlock."   

"I'm so sorry babe. W-we can fix this right?"

"Mm, yeah I guess so."  I mumble into the phone. 

"So, can we meet at Starbucks and fix it over a coffee?"  Shawn said, and now guilt written all over his voice. 

"Fine. I'm coming."  I said, ending the call. I quickly threw on a pair of leggings and went out the door. 

---

I arrived at Starbucks and I see Shawn right away sitting at the table with two coffees. He turns around and spots me.

"I got your usual."  Shawn said, with a small smile. 

"Thanks."  I mutter. 

"Are you mad at me?"  Shawn quietly asked, not wanting anyone to hear our conversation. 

"Yeah, kinda. You accused me for cheating on you, with a random guy I have never met before."  I mumble. 

"How would of I known? That you didn't know him."  Shawn ran his fingers through his long brown curls, slightly tugging at the ends. 

"Ok, so are we going to fix this or what?" I asked, interacting my left fingers with my right. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I got mad at you for something you didn't do. I'm sorry for not believing you at first."  Shawn rambled. I gave him a small smile before reaching for his hand. 

"I'm sorry for being a bitch about Camila."  

"Are we ok now?"  Shawn asked, quite nervously. 

"Yeah."  I said, kissing his cheek.

"Now, I've got to go talk to Camila. Wanna come?"  Shawn stood up.

"Sure."