(2) - Twitter Hate During Concert *Part 1*

(A/N) - So, I have been thinking about this one for a while now. Oh and in this story, Shawn and Camila did do Senorita, but Shawn choose you instead of Camila. 

                                                                             -Y/N POV-

Shawn and I were talking backstage before his second last show of his tour. I joined him on his last part of his tour, since I was on break. 

"I'm so sorry Y/N. The front row tickets are all taken. Do you mind sitting in one of the VIP sections?"  Shawn apologizes while strumming his acoustic guitar.

"I don't mind. I'm a very important person anyways" I smile, while poking him on the side. 

He laughs. "Oh, yes you are!"  Suddenly, his face turns blank and he puts the guitar down. 

"Babe? Give me your phone." He puts his huge hand in front of me. 

I got confused. Why would he want my phone? "Why?" 

"I want you to enjoy the show. You always end up looking at all the hate on Twitter"  He puts my hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry! I won't! I promise!"  I kissed him and we said our goodbyes. 

My best friend, Molly, was waiting for me. "Come on! We have got to get to our seat!"  She grabs my arm and pulls me up the stairs and into the VIP section. 

We had our own little room. There was a TV, where you can view the concert if you can't see from the huge opening. There was also a table with some food on it. When I was observing some of Shawn's pictures, music starts playing and the crowd starts cheering. I run over to the opening to see Alessia Cara singing "Scars To Your Beautiful". She was the opening act for the tour. After she exits the stage, music starts playing and some pastel colors with Shawn's silhouette shows up on the huge circle screen by the stage. The music blends into the tunes of Lost in Japan. Shawn runs up on stage and starts singing. When the song ended, I wave my hands frantically to get his action. Luckily, he noticed me. 

"I LOVE YOU Y/N"  he screams, then me blows me a kiss. I blow one back to him.

Molly smiles at me. "He really loves you"  I blush and smile at her. 

The fans sitting near our room give me a dirty look. My face starts to burn. I look away and give my full attention to Shawn.  He smiles at me. I can't get my mind off how the fans looked at me that way. I sit at the table and go on twitter. Not this again.  I try to get off twitter, but I just can't help it. I start reading the tweets I was tagged in. (A/N): - y/t/u = your twitter user name

" @y/t/u only loves Shawn for his money and fame."

"@shawnmendes should break up with @y/t/u and get together with @camilacabello"

"Why would Shawn want @y/t/u? She's so fucking ugly"

"I bet @y/t/u is cheating on Shawn with the guy she really loves"

"Can someone tell me why @shawnmendes loves @y/t/u? She look so mean and i just don't like her in general." 

"Shawn is such a handsome guy! Why would such a attractive man fall for an unattractive girl. @y/t/u is such a bitch."

"Since @shawnmendes is dating @y/t/u, my favorite Shawn Mendes quote is "I don't have a girlfriend"

" I bet @y/t/u was just a one night stand and she forced Shawn to love her."

" @shawnmendes does not look happy with @y/t/u. They should break up"

" @shawnmendes I'm really love your music, but your taste in girlfriends makes me wanna throw up" 

 There were many more mean tweets, but one of them made me just break down.

"I am at one of @shawnmendes's concert and @y/t/u makes him notice her and he blows and kiss and says I love you. She's so clingy and needy! Why does Shawn like her? @camilacabello should get together with Shawn. The way they look at each other during performances of Senorita. omfg." 

I couldn't take it anymore. I threw my phone across the room, which made Molly and near by fans turn their head towards me. I ran out the room balling my eyes out. 

to be continued...

(A/N) - Should i make this type of story into a whole book?