(1) - The Last Muffin

(A/N) I decided to start the book with a cute and simple imagine. Then I'll start writing more interesting imagines. 

"I'm so hungry"  you think as you make your way to the kitchen

You only had chocolate chip muffins left, since when your boyfriend, Shawn, went to the grocery store, he only got muffins. You were so hungry, you didn't even realize you ate the last muffin. You decided to text him. 

Y: "Hey Babe"

S: "Hey princess"

Y: "I have something to tell you..."

S: "What?" 

Even though you were texting him, you could feel that he was getting anxious.

Y: "I ate the last muffin"

S: "Y/n!"

Y: "Haha!"

S: "ima fight you"

Y: "What have you got Mendes?"

S: I'm gonna fight you

S: Softly

S: With my lips 

You blush. "he's just too cute"  you whisper to yourself

Y: i love you babe

S: I love you baby girl

You got up from the couch, grabbed your car keys, and drove to the grocery store. You forgot to asked Shawn if you needed anything. So, you called him. 

"Hey Babe! Do you need anything from the grocery store?"  you ask him.

"I just need muffins, nothing else" he replies. 

"Sure . Love you"  you chuckle.

"Bye Baby" he says

You grab anything  you need from the grocery store and you head home. 

As you open your trunk, you get a phone call. It was Shawn. 

"Hey Shawnie" you say

"Baby, I'm bringing home pizza, so don't make dinner" he says.

"How did you know I wanted pizza?"  I ask him.

"Maybe it's just my y/n powers."  He laughs. 

His laugh soothes you.

"Bye"

"Bye princess"

You hang up the phone and continue unloading the groceries from you car. 

-! hour later- 

You were sitting on the couch, with a fluffy, grey blanket on top of you watching some Netflix when you here the front door open and shut. 

"Y/N!? I'm home!" Shawn yells as he enters your shared condo.

As Shawn noticed you sitting on the couch, he puts the pizza on the kitchen counter, and his bag on a stool by the island. He runs over to you, and sits down next to you. 

"So, about the muffin you ate?"  he grins as he pulls you closer with his strong hands and kissed you passionately.